𝐱𝐱- 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭

Blair"They say that they are ready to meet you" Spencer states

Blair
"They say that they are ready to meet you" Spencer states. "Really?" I smile looking up from my book. "Yeah" he replies with a wide smile.

I stand up to kiss him. "I love you" "I love you too" he replies.

••

"I'm scared Spence, what if they don't like me." My palms begin to sweat. "Blair, they haven't seen you since you were one year and six months old, now you are twenty-six." He rambles.

I take a few deep breathes before walking into the family interview room.

I see my mother and father gasp as we lock eyes. "mi hija" my mother gasps. Both of my parents wrap their arms tightly around me in a group hug.

I reciprocate with the same force, tears welling in my eyes as I take in their long familiar scent. They pull away and my mother takes my face in her hands.

"So beautiful" her accent is thick. "Thank you, that's all you two." I chuckle lightly. "Do you remember us?" My father asks.

"Somewhat, I remember your smell, and I remember your voice singing lullabies to me." I motion to my mom.

"Eres mi sol." She replies with tears in her eyes. "Emerson ven aquí" My father motions to the black-haired boy sitting on the couch.

"Emerson, nice to meet you." I give him a small hug. "We look so alike" he chuckles, his accent the same as his father. "How old are you?" I ask him.

"Seventeen" he beams proudly. "I heard you're already in college." I smile. "I have an IQ of 130, the average IQ for 16 to 17-year-olds is 108. I can also read 600 words per minute and the average for my age is 190. Oh! I also have a photographic memory!" He rambles the same way as Spencer.

"Have you ever met someone with an IQ of 187, an eidetic memory, and who can read 20,000 words per minute?" I question with a smirk.

"No! But that would be so cool!" He marvels. "Well luckily for you, I'm dating that person." I smile. "¿su novio?" My mom gasps.

"Spence!" I open the door to call for him. He walks into the room nervously. "Este es el Dr. Spencer Reid, es mi maravilloso novio." I introduce.

"¿Habla él español?" My mother asks. "No muy bien, entonces no nos puede entender" I chuckle lightly. "Huh?" Spencer asks innocently.

"Es muy guapo, eliges buena" My mother beams. "El es mi salvador" I smile lacing our fingers together.

The next few hours were spent bonding with my long-lost family. It felt good to feel safe with a mother. My brother was so much like Spencer they connected instantly.

Seeing Spencer and my brother exchange jokes that made zero sense to every other person in the room made my heart swell.

The way my mom and dad stayed as close to me as they could.

"You two should come over for dinner sometime," My father says. "Every week?" My mother asks with the same sparkle in her eye that I see in Spencer.

"Eso suena maravilloso" I reply. She smiles wide before engulfing me in a hug, my father and brother following. They even hug Spencer.

"That went well" Spencer chimes after we are left alone.

"Yes it did"