Chapter 11

Violet

The week flew by and some progress was made.

My students knew their routine and Ian came to see me everyday. We talked and joked until the sexual tension got crazy and he fled. We went to dinner and after losing his temper over a guy looking at me we decided to go to our respective houses. Five days of seeing him and he hadn't touched me once. Not even by accident.

I am going crazy.

And knowing that tonight we will see each other is not helping my situation.

I am hot and bothered and ready to pounce on him.

Yes, I sound like a sex crazed wanton woman. Well, you would be too.

“Wear the silver spandex one. I love how it looks on you.” I shake my head.

“Too skimpy.” She groans, taking the dress out of my closet and handing it to me.

“It looks amazing with your hair. Wear it!” I laugh and unwrap the towel from my body and put it on. “Look at that ass!” She slaps that certain par of my body. I glare at her. I look at myself in the mirror. My dress is skin tight, and of one shoulder. It hugs my body so tightly I am self-conscious. But it's comfortable, so I keep it on.

“I know it's big. You don't have to tell me.” She smiles at me.

“Your shapely body is nothing to be ashamed of. Nena. Can't believe you came up with this.” I laugh. Remember when I promised Mike a date that would end with breakfast? Well, it's happening tonight.

“You booked the hotel rooms, right?” She nods as she puts on a black dress. I laugh as it gets stuck on her shoulders. I help her.

“Thanks. Can I do your makeup?” She practically begs. I shake my head.

“No. Just mascara, okay?” She beams.

“And a little eyeliner?” I shake my head. “Please?” I shake my head again. “Fine.”

We finished getting ready. I just let my hair wave the way it normally does, but I teased it to make it seem more voluminous, I let Lina apply my mascara and then I sat down until she finished doing her everything.

She looks amazing with her hair curled, her makeup fully done and her skin tight black dress. We both finished our looks with stilettos. Mine are cross-strap platform ones and hers are simple and black.
“We look hot!” She says taking us both in. I laugh.

“Yes, we do!” Daniel comes out of his room looking as delicious as ever in blue jeans, a white shirt and a leather brown jacket over it.

“Goddamn. I asked for a hotel room. Hopefully one of you will be sleeping with me?” We laugh.

“Let's go. And not a chance, Dan. Give it up.” We leave in Lina's car and get to the club where we are supposed to meet. Mike said he wanted to go dancing (as a joke), but it stuck and that's exactly what we are going to do.

We walk in and look around. We are about half and hour late, as we chose a place not so close to our houses. God, what mess have I gotten myself into?

I see Mike at a table. He stands and waves us over. He is looking handsome in a black button up shirt and dark jeans. I look at Lina and she smirks.

“We did not call each other to match, if that's what you're thinking.” I laugh as we near him. We all greet him and Daniel excuses himself, saying he will leave us to our date. But really he just saw a hot blonde on the dance floor.

“I hope it's okay that I invited a friend. I mean, I had already said I would, but just a heads up.” I wink at him. “He should be here soon.”