Chapter 32

Violet

I take a deep breath, one of my hands softly caressing my fiancée's naked chest. I lay half on top of him, as we catch our breath after consummating our yet-to-be marriage.

I'm nervous.

I'm so happy I could literally die right now, but I can't help the nervousness in my gut.

How will the twins react to Ian and I getting married?

I mean, if I didn't expect it so soon then neither will they.

"Sweet girl?" He whispers.

"Yeah?" I say, looking up into my favorite pair of blue eyes. The arm he has around my waist tightens as he pulls me on top of his naked, slick body.

"I think we should take a shower now. Layla's bringing Maia over soon and the kids get here in about an hour too." I kiss his lips and enjoy the way they curve up when I pull away.

"Why do you have to be so pretty?" I ask, taking in every inch of the face God sculpted himself. He chuckles, his hands taking face.

"Why do you have to be so cute?" He kisses me before I can protest. I moan and move with a shit ton of effort to get him on top of me. "No time." He pants between kisses.

"You we better make it quick, now won't we?" He laughs against my mouth, rising to his knees, sitting back while pulling me with him so that I straddle his lap.

"You better make it quick. I'll sit back and enjoy the show." He says with a smirk. I grin, rising to take him inside me.

He moans, long and deep.

"Enjoy, baby." I whisper before his hands fisted in my hair and his mouth devoured mine.

~~~

We made it to the shower and downstairs. The bell rings and Ian gets it, knowing it will be Layla with Amaia.

I call to order pizzas because that has been everyone's favorite food lately, thanks to Nova.

Almost every time we get together, we order that. Ian and I agreed that there was no better way to celebrate our engagement than with a few pizzas, beers and a bottle of champagne.

"Look who's here." Ian says, walking in with Amaia in his arms and her bag dangling from one of them. I smile at the beautiful little girl.

"Amaia." I say in that ridiculously high voice everyone seems to use around a baby. I walk over and give her a kiss on the forehead and then her nose.

"Well, I'm here too!" Layla says, holding up her hand. I smile and walk over to her. I hug her and rise on my toes to kiss her cheek. She is almost as tall as Ian.

In comparison to her, Becca and all the guys, I am tiny.

"How is my beautiful Amber?" She asks as we take seats at the dining table. Ian stands beside me, rocking Amaia as she begins to fuss.

"She's mine." Ian says before I can answer. I slap his thigh playfully as Layla smirks up at him.

"I'm good. Really good." I say, with a smile. Layla leans in, taking me in entirely.

"Something's up." She whispers as her eyes zero on the cushion cut diamond on my hand. Her dark eyes widen and she looks between me and Ian. "No fucking way." I laugh as she jumps from her hair and raises her fist, victorius.

"You're not the one marrying her, Layla. What's this about?" Ian says with a chuckle. Layla just smiles wide and I stand as she comes to hug me. She then kisses Ian's cheek and slaps his back. Hard enough to make him wince.