Chapter 31

Violet

"Ian, please." I beg as his mouth leaves my sex again, not letting me climax for the third time. I sag against out bedroom's door, my legs ready to give.

"What do you want, sweet girl?" He asks, kissing the inside of my thighs. I growl in frustration, which makes him chuckle.

"You know what I want. Now give it to me." He is fast as he stands and grabs my ass to wrap my legs around his waist. He pushes me into the wall next to the door and thrusts inside me.

We both cry out.

"That what you wanted?" He asks, moving his hips in a circle. My head hits the wall with a thud and I moan. I hold onto his hair for dear life.

"Not, really. But this is better." I say as he thrust inside again.

"You feel so fucking good, baby." He rasps in my ear before picking up the pace and kissing my lips until they are bruised.

"Do I?" I whisper in his ear, taking it into my mouth and biting it. He growls. "Why don't you come for me?" He moans, into my neck. He loves it when I talk to him that way.

I orgasm and he follows, spilling himself inside me with sweet and dirty words of praise.

I smile as he takes us to the bed. He pulls out of me and stands there, still erect and looking smug. He takes me in, biting his lower lip.

"I love to see you like that. Tired, flushed, with your lips bruised...You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." He says, his eyes still roaming my body.

"I've seen something more beautiful." I whisper taking him in. He blushes, something I rarely see. I let him look for a bit more, because I also want to look at him.

"Where are you going?" Ian asks as I stand up, kiss him once and go to the bathroom. I clean myself up, put on skinny jeans and a tight fitting tank top. Nothing too fancy, but just enough to look decent.

"I'm going to the school. I have someone to talk to." I call. He walks in the bathroom, watching me with incredulous eyes.

"So the kids leave for school, Layla takes Maia and you use me for sex and then just leave." I wash my face and towel-dry it before meeting his eyes through the mirror.

I let my eyes travel down the length of his bare body before meeting his eyes again. His eyebrows rise, indicating he is waiting for an answer.

"Can you blame me?" I ask, keeping a straight face. He shakes his head.

"Guess not." He answers, looking at his reflection. But then his eyes meet mine and he looks seriously disappointed. "Sweet girl, baby, love of my life, please stay here with me. Let's sleep and have sex and then sleep again." He says pressing his body against mine. I laugh.

"I can't, baby. I really can't. I have to go today. I promise I will hurry up. Give me three hours, tops." He sighs.

"Okay, but you're changing your shirt." He says, getting in the shower. I take a moment to look at his ass.

Goddamn.

"What about my shirt?" I ask. He turns, catches me staring and smirks.

"Change it. It's too tight and your breasts are halfway out." He says, before letting the water run. I cross my arms, ready to prove a point. "Ah, there it is. Look at yourself and tell me they are not about to spill out." I look in the mirror and notice what he talks about.

"You can't control what I wear." I argue. He nods under the spray of water.

"If I can't be with you, you can't wear it. Please change. For my sanity's sake." I walk over to him, pulling his face down to mine for a kiss. My face, hair and shirt get wet, but I don't mind.