Chapter 13

~~~~May have lots of mistakes. Not edited. Thank you and enjoy, my loves~~~~

Violet

“I know you told me not to contact you again, but damn. It is great to hear your voice, Little Warrior.” Ian's eyes search my face frantically. My eyes sting and a tear rolls down my cheek. He reaches up and catches it with his thumb.

It's been so long. His voice, deep and rough fills me with familiarity...and fear.

“It's good to hear your voice too.” I whisper, trying to get off Ian's lap. He holds onto my hips, grounding me against him and wrapping his arms around me. I welcome the feeling of him holding me. His eyes look into mine, telling me everything will be okay.

“I just wanted to give you a warning, Little Warrior. Stay away from the boys in blue. They're tracking you, getting into your life.” My eyes widen and it alarms Ian, but I run a hand through his hair, masking my emotions. His eyes are heavy. He must be tired.

“Who?” I wonder aloud. He chuckles.

“If there is a reason as to why you are such an independent, strong woman it's because I never made shit easy on you. You earned your name, Little Warrior. You know I never give anything away like that. Now, I have to go. Think.” A pause. And I know what's coming. “I want you to take care of this. Sooner rather than later. I will not be stuck in jail because you wanted to be away from me and my way of life.” His voice is now hard and cold. As I last remember it.

“Dad, I,”

“Do as I say and nobody gets hurt, okay? Good-bye, Little Warrior. Make me proud.” The line goes dead. I sit there, looking down at my phone, waiting. Expecting.

What for?
I have no fucking clue.

I just stare as the screen blurs and tears fall from my eyes, roll down my cheeks and fall into Ian's lap and chest.

Seven years. Seven years without contact and he calls me...for this. I hoped for him to tell me that he missed me, that he wanted to see me, but instead it's just good enough to hear my voice.

If anything, my tears are of anger. Pure, unadulterated anger.

I guess I shouldn't feel this way. After all, I was the one who left. I was the one who abandoned him. But who could blame me?

“Don't cry, Sweet Girl. Don't cry because I will lose my temper again.” Ian says, getting rid of my tears with his hands and his kisses. Our mouths find each other and I pour my everything into it. My anger, my frustration, my hate, my pain...my love. I kiss him hard and rough, fisting my hands in his hair, pulling it to angle his head. He groans into my mouth.

“I want you to lose it, but like this.” I say against his mouth. “Be rough with me.” I moan as his hands dig into my hips and his mouth sucks on my neck. He suddenly stops and look up at me.

“If you keep talking like that, bad things will happen.” He warns with a smirk. “C'mon. I want you to spend the night with me. Call your friends, tell them you are not coming home.” I shake my head.

“No...Nova and Ava are there. That would be so innapropiate.” He bites his lip, as if thinking about what he will say next.

“They will be delighted to see you in our home because you are their favorite person in the world.” I smile, even though it's not true.

“No. You are their favorite person. How can you even doubt that?” He shrugs.

“I must get boring, being the parent and all.” He says, gruntingas he stands with my wrapped around him. His hands are on my ass, holding me with my legs wrapped around his naked waist.