Chapter 11 - Memories

Start from the beginning

:Taehyung
Hey Chim
11:10pm
Seen ✔️✔️

:Taehyung
Jungkook is here so we were showing him Seoul
11:10pm
Seen ✔️✔️

Chim 🐥:
Oh yeah Jungkook
11:11pm
Seen ✔️✔️

Chim 🐥:
The cute kid , I saw his picture in Yoongi's phone
11:12pm
Seen ✔️✔️

:Taehyung
He looks like an angel, but he is the devil
11:12 pm
Seen  ✔️✔️

Chim 🐥:
Yeah yeah, I want to meet him..
So see you tommorow
11:13pm
Seen  ✔️✔️

Chim 🐥:
For now Bye 😃
11:13pm
Seen  ✔️✔️

:Taehyung
Bye
11:14pm
Seen ✔️✔️

Then Taehyung clicked on Mina's message , completely ignoring Lisa

Mina:
Mr.Kim, Lisa came to our company today, She wanted to meet you...but you were not there, she almost killed me
9:00pm
Seen  ✔️✔️

:Taehyung
Thank you Mina, And just ignore her okay
11:17pm
Send ✅✅

T

aehyung clenched his jaw angrily " She is so annoying " he sighed and leaned back on his pillow " I hope Jungkook is okay now " He mumbled to himself looking at the ceiling.

On the other hand Jungkook was still awake, Talking with Yoonji and Hoseok on the video call " I can't believe he is here...I-I " Jungkook angrily said and closed his eyes controlling himself " Seriously, he is in Seoul, and was smirking after what he done ? " Yoonji asked him, who nodded his head.

" When I saw him, I wanted to kill him...but at the same time I wanted to cry, because T-that day's all incidence made me hurt once again... That guy betrayed us....and now he is here " Jungkook said angrily " Okay calm down Jungkook...take deep breaths " Hoseok said to him.

Jungkook did what Hoseok told him, after few minutes Jungkook wipes his tears " Taehyung is not wrong, the person with him is wrong....I can't let him ruin my husband-to-be's life " Jungkook said and sighed " He already ruined someone's life...." He said " you're right " Yoonji and Hoseok said.

" Okay now I will talk to you guys tommorow " Yoonji and Hoseok nodded their head...Jungkook hangs up the call and fall on his bed, sobbing " Be strong Jungkook...be strong " he mumbled to himself, eyes closed tightly.

" Remember, never feel weak, because this world will kill you by their judging words and actions " Chang wan said to the little 15 years old Jungkook " but Papa , why I should care about the world ?" The boy innocently asked him, Chang wan chuckled " that's what I wanted to hear....the world Don't care about you....they just like judging you " Chang wan said to him.

" Always remember, you will meet different kind of people in this world, rude one, the one will always make you feel miserable, the judging one and at last the one who will hurt you the most " Jungkook frowns " And there will be some people who will want to be friends with you just because to dominate someone....and there will be some people who wants to be friends with you because of your character "

" And If someone will hurt you, and broke you....and in the future you  meet that person again, what will.you feel?" Chang wan asked him " I will feel hurt and broke " Jungkook said, Chang wan smiled and ruffles his hairs " Do you know why past is important to us ?" Jungkook shook his head " it's because so we can learn from it "

" Never judge yourself, ignore them those who hurt you, ignore them those who judge you...be yourself, Speak yourself , and if you ever feel weak , Remember....Every weakness contains within itself a strength.

Jungkook sniffs and wipes his tears remembering about what his papa tough him " Thank You Papa " He mumbled and smiled " I'm not weak...you will get punish for what you did Park Bogum "

____________________
Chapter 11

I tried my best to make this chapter, the best 🤦

Any thoughts?

Favourite part of the chapter?

And yes Bogum is NOT Jungkook's Ex before everyone start thinking that 😂💔

Hope you liked the chapter

- I purple you 💜

-author Nim 🐰