Chapter 11 - Memories

Start from the beginning

" Yeah yeah " Suho said smirking " anyways ,come on Soo Hyun, our break is finished " Chang wook said, they stood up and went away..." See you in the evening Jungkook" Soo Hyun smiled at Jungkook and went behind " I will also go later " Yugyeom said " Where is Chaeyoung tho? I still remember she loves you so much that she refuse her scholarship to stay with you " Momo said everyone nodded their head.

Taehyung frowns " I didn't see any girl with him except that Yoonji girl " Taehyung thought to himself, Jungkook's smile filters a little " S-she?" Jungkook hesitated a little which made Taehyung more confused " I can't wait to meet her again " Somi excitedly said and hot Momo's back who whined " She is good " he softly said.

" So good, in a very better place " He thought to himself " That's nice.. and what about your other two idiot friends?" Hyunjae asked " they are still there...will come to Seoul next month and maybe will join us too " Hearing this Yoongi looked at Jungkook " Really?" He asked him who nodded, smirking a little.

" What's happening here!" They turn toward the door and saw Bogum, wearing Doctor's coat " Doctor Bogum " Somi immediately stood up....Jungkook was shocked when he saw Bogum " Hey Bogum " Taehyung waved at him, still sitting on the chair...Bogum smirked when he saw Jungkook.

Jungkook stood up and grabbed his bag " I-I'm leaving." he said and litterly went out of the hospital...Yoongi and Taehyung also stood up, feeling odd " I think something is wrong " Yoongi said , Taehyung nodded his head, getting worried " Let's Go " They went behind him...Bogum was still smirking " so the little Jungkookie finally left his little village "He thought to himself.

" You all get back to work " He said and went away " one day I will kill him " Suho said and stood up " He is not our boss, why is he always bossing around " Momo said pouting and grabbed her doctor coat from the table, and wear it " We can't do anything, Mister Lee likes him " Hyunjae said rolling his eyes " At lest after Jungkook will join us...this place will get better " Somi said.

John was confused when he saw Jungkook, who was litterly coming towards him with angry and sad face " Jungkook are you okay?" He asked him, Jungkook just nodded his head...and hop inside the car " Is everything okay?" John asked Yoongi and Taehyung, who shook their head in confusion.

" Jungkook are you okay?" Yoongi asked him and Taehyung nodded also wanted to know, what suddenly happened when he saw Bogum " F-feeling bad....c-can we go home " Jungkook said, litterly shaking..." He looks angry and shocked.... everything is okay...God ! I'm getting worried " Taehyung thought to himself.

" Fine , John " John nodded his head...Taehyung nodded and Jungkook who was looking out side the window, his eyes tearly.

In the Night....

Taehyung went to his room, he was lost in Jungkook's thought, the hurt and mixted with angry face was disturbing him a lot " Maybe just a bad memory " He mumbled to himself and laid on his bed... suddenly his mobile vibrates.

Messenger: 3 Messages from Chim
Messenger : 15 messages from Lisa
84 missed calls from Lisa
Messenger: 1 message from Mina

Taehyung chlicked on Jimin's messages

Chim 🐥:
Dude where are you ?
11:09pm
Seen ✔️✔️

Chim 🐥:
Are you even alive
11:09pm ✔️✔️
Seen

Chim 🐥:
At least Yoongi messaged me
11:09pm
Seen ️✔️✔️