At the same time Arnav who was watering his plants felt a light breeze blew by him raising the same tingling feeling inside him, he stopped what he was doing and felt strange at this unknown feeling, instantly a name escape his mouth in a whisper"Khushi".

Khushi open her eyes as she felt Arnav calling her name. She jerks her head thinking that she must be going mad thinking of him and move towards Anjali.

She could see a hallway infront of her, a big living room on her left. The wall behind the big sofa was all glass, she could see the beautiful lawn outside with the gazebo at the center. There were stairs going up along the glass windows. She could see a small lounch area with TV on first landing. As she moves further she spots open kitchen on right with small sitting area infront and then dining table, she could also see a little mandir at the back of Dinning area. There was also a room on the right side of sitting area. It was a very beautiful mansion indeed, never ever she has seen such beautiful modern interior before infront of her, she do see some on internet and magazines. The furniture complementing with the wall colors, everything seems perfect. Anjali takes Khushi to the living room.

"Khushi please sit here I will bring the first aid box", Anjali said to Khushi and then, "Hari Prakash please bring something to drink and snacks". With that she moves towards her room.

Khushi move towards the sofa and there she saw a little baby sitting on floor, surrounded with toys, on a big baby mat. Khushi immediately became happy and went towards the baby.

She can see it was a boy as he was wearing a red shirt and blue shorts.

(guys meet Arush Singh Raizada :)  )

"Hey handsome boy ' who are you?", Khushi sit on the floor beside the baby boy and lightly pulls his cheek. A lady who was sitting on sofa behind him said, "He is Arush" and smile at Khushi and said "Can you please look after him for a while I have to use restroom". Khushi happily agreed and the lady moves towards the stairs.

Arush was looking at Khushi in surprise, but he surely likes the happy person infront of him. Khushi saw him looking at her with a small ball in his hand. Khushi sat straight infront of him and bend a little forward towards him. She take her right hand infront of her face out stretch and then she moves the hand in upward direction she shows a happy face then moves the hand downwards, when her hand was below her chin her expression change into a crying one. She repeated the game few more times giving different expression every time, sad, happy, crying, wide smile, her trade mark O shaped expression and then lastly she stick her tongue out in a funny manner. Arush who was ingrossed in her expressions with his mouth slightly open that too is an small O shaped. When he saw Khushi sticking her tongue out, he smile widely. Khushi thought he like that expression more so she repeated it once or twice.

Arush started to wiggle showing her small 4 teeth to Khushi, laughing a little. Khushi too became very happy. She took the ball from Arush's hand and then throws the ball towards Arush which hit his forehead lightly. Arush stop laughing and look at her in surprise then khushi took the ball and place it in Arush's hand and make him hit the ball to Khushi's forhead. She repeated few more times and then Arush too got involve in the game happily. "ta ta ta ta ta " Arush said in his baby voice and extends her hand towards Khushi. Khushi immediately takes Arush in her lap and begin to play with him. She was so into Arush that she didn't notice Anjali standing at the bottom of stairs looking at the duo playing lost in their own world.