"Daddy can you please bring him here", Tania said to her father controlling herself.

Rajat nods his and head move out of the room.

"Di, there is someone I would like you to meet", Tania said to Anjali weakly.

After few minutes Rajat came in the room with a little bundle in his hand, which he gave to her daughter. Anjali saw that was a little baby. Anjali looked at Tania all confused.

"Di, he is our son ... mine and Arnav's son", Tania said extending the baby towards Anjali. Anjali got stilled with shock don't know what to say she just extends her arms and takes the baby.

"Tania .. how .. I mean when ... chottey ... i mean, Arnav didn't tell us about it", Anjali said still very shocked. Rahul too was very shocked hearing this.

"Arnav could not have told you Di ... all because of me ... all because of what I did to him". Tania said again crying. And then she slowly tells Anjali all about what happened with her and Arnav a year back. Anjali started to cry too.

"Tania you shouldn't have done that ... you did wrong ... Arnav is like hell you know ... he doesn't care about anything now ... not even himself", Anjali said now understanding the cause behind Arnav's cold and all the time rude angry behavior.

"I know Di, I loved him ... I wanted him ... I know I did wrong ... please forgive me Di ... I know Arnav wont forgive me but please can you talk to him ... I ... I wanted to see him for the last time and I want to apologize for what I did", Tania grabs Anjali's hand.

Anjali was helpless ... she looked at Rahul ... who comes and put his hands on Anjali's shoulder and say, "it will be very hard convincing him but we will try Tania".

"Thank you Di .. as I don't have much time but I did live the moment I so wanted to ... to become a mother ... to .. to hold my baby ... But I couldn't get my love ... I don't know if Arnav agrees or not but I want our son to be brought up by him ... I know he will be a good father ... and may be being with his son ... he might forgive me someday ... its my only wish now Di ... will you ...will you take care of him?"

Anjali looked at the fragile almost broken figure of Tania looking at her with hopeful eyes and she promised her that she will take care of her son.

Flash back ends...

"Tania you were wrong ... its been a year and Arnav didn't forget anything and he also don't come close to his own son", Anjali thought sadly while looking at Arush who was playing with her Duptta. Somewhere being a woman she can understand Tania's dilemma but the path which she chose was wrong.

Anjali remembers how much angry Arnav got when Anjali told him about Tania and show him his son. That was the first time Arnav shouted infront of her and refuses to accept him as his son and told Anjali to take him back. But Anjali also told him with firm determination that she has promised a dying mother that she will take care of her son and told Arnav to accept him as his son. Anjali and Rahul both try to convince him to meet Tania but he refused. All family heartily accepted the baby as they all were sad to hear about Tania having not much that time. Anjali only told them the half truth that Tania just hides her news of being pregnant and her son due to her condition. She couldn't tell the whole truth that how it did happen because she didn't wanted her family to hate Tania as Arnav do. After a week of convincing finally Arnav agreed to meet Tania only when Anjali gave him her Kasam.

But it was too late then. Tania had died few hours ago leaving behind a letter to Arnav. That day Arnav also had a big fight with Tania's brother. Once who were friends now became cold on each other breaking all ties. Tania's brother tried to take Arush with him back to US but Rajat stopped him saying that is was Tania's wish that her son will be with his father. Arnav also didn't let Tania's brother to take Arush. After that Anjali thought maybe the love for his son is making him do that but she was wrong. Arnav did give his surname to his son and agreed on to bring him up with the Raizadas. But he couldn't get to love him as a father. Anjali who was about to get married, refused to do so as Arush needed a mother figure then. Arnav was against it but Rahul supported Anjali.