Riya came into the booth and ask if she is ready. Khushi nodes her head, then Riya gave her the mask and ask her to put it on. Khushi did and came out of the booth, everyone was nervous and busy with his/her model so nobody paid attention to Khushi.

"Khushi my turn is in second cue, so be ready at the back stage, I will be back in 10 mins, I have to give this report to my professor" Said riya showing Khushi a file. Khushi said, "Ok" .

Just after Riya left Khushi phone rang, its her jiji calling her, oh she must be here, thought Khushi worriedly, now I can't go out like that, she picked the call.

"Khushi where are you, I am in the hall but I can't see you anywhere" asked Payal.

"Jiji I am with my senior, I am helping her with some stuff, I will be with you in half an hour ok" said Khushi .

"What Khushi ... I can't hear you", Payal said loudly .

Khushi check her cell, signals were dropping so she went to the other side away from the students and models along the corridor and walk few steps ahead.

"Jiji can you hear me now?" , asked Khushi ..

"yeah .. where are you" asked Payal again.

"Jiji I am helping my senior with some stuff I will be with you in a while ok ... you stay where you are I will found you." Said Khushi in one ago.

"Ok I am here in the hall ... at the back row in front of ramp" ... ok jiji baye" Khushi cut the call, turn around and bump into something hard...

Meanwhile the show started and Dean went to the stage to give the introductory speech. Arnav cell rang, his Di was calling, but the call got disconnected before he could pick up, no signals.

"Aman I got to call Di I will be back in 5 mins ok" Arnav told Aman. He went to back stage, and went to right along the corridor , he was looking down at his mobile dialing his Di number when he bum into someone, he saw a girl who was about to fall back due to impact he quickly grab her waist with his right hand and catch her arm with other hand, he looked down and found a beautiful girl wearing a very pretty hot pink off shoulder gown, with a sash embodied with silver work going up towards her left shoulder, and going behind her back in a curve shape on the right side. Her hair was of shoulder length done in curls and she had her eyes closed and breathing heavily.

Khushi gasp in sudden and close her eyes thinking that she would hit the hard floor any sec now but that didn't happen, instead a strong hand held her from her waist, Khushi open her eyes after few sec and look directly into a pair of most beautif...

Khushi gasp in sudden and close her eyes thinking that she would hit the hard floor any sec now but that didn't happen, instead a strong hand held her from her waist, Khushi open her eyes after few sec and look directly into a pair of most beautiful brown eyes, she had ever seen. Khushi look further and got stilled with shock that she had bumped into none other than Arnav Singh Raizada and now she is in his arm bend backwards.

She got nervous because of the close proximity and started to breathe heavily. Both were staring into each other, don't know but for some reason both felt an immediate warm filled them, Arnav saw her green eyes and was mesmerized by her glowing milky smooth skin but he couldn't see her full face as it was half hiding behind the white mask, covering her face till end of her nose. His hand left her shoulder and went towards the mask on its own recode to take it off so that he can see the full beautiful face.