The Robotnik Express

Start bij het begin

Meanwhile Sonic and Brody found the train and got on the second box car "We're waitiiiiing, Tails!" Sonic said as Tails flies up to them "Wow! What's Robotnik gonna do with so many bombs?" Tails asks "Nothing, cause wr're gonna bring this train to a screechin' halt and make sure he doesn't get them!" Brody said as the three run to the cab and find the throttle locked up and Sonic and Brody tried to pull it with their hands but nothing happened "Ugh! Ugh! It's locked!" Sonic said "We can't budge it!" Brody said and the two with Tails keep trying till they break it accidentally and Sonic and Brody decide to improvise so they run out the engine and Tails follows them.

Sonic and Brody run past some trees, a rock tunnel, a stop light, another rock tunnel a patch of cacti, and a switch with one end pointing to a dead end. They screech to a halt when they get to an unfinished bridge and after warning the workes below the bridge the two return to Tails at the switch "Come on, Tails! If we can change the switch we can re-route the train onto this dead end!" Brody said and the three try to pull the switch but it wouldn't budge so Sonic and Brody run off and came back with a dead tree "What's the dead tree for, Sonic and Brody?" Tails asks "Lend us a tail and we'll fill you in!" Sonic said and Tails nods flying into the air and Sonic and Brody place the tree near the switch and then move out of the way "The train wiol hit the tree and the train will change the switch" Brody said "And then when the train goes downnthat side track and hits the cliff..." Sonic said "Robotnik's bombs are gonna go 'boom'! And he'll never get the chance to use them!" Tails said as Sonic and Brody run back to the Robotnik Express "Come on! We gotta make sure those chips-for-brains robots don't mess up our plan!"Brody said.

Sonic, Brody and Tails get in the cab of the engine. At the same time Scrstch, Grounder, Big Griz and Big Mike trying to catch the trio as they run off when the train was going to a tunnel and got the four on the roof and they crash as the train goes in the tunnel.

*A few antics later*

"Hey, Sonic! Hey, Brody! Only one more tunnel, and then the train hits the switch!" Tails said as Big Griz and Big Mike pass by the Robotnik express "So long suckers!" The two along with Scratch and Grounder said as they drive away "Where are they going?" Tails asks "Brody and I'll find out! Back in a flash!" Sonic said "Make that, half a flash!" Brody said as the two run out the cab as Big Griz and Big Mike drive their cars into the tunnel and come out the other end and cause an avalanche to block the tunnel end as Sonic and Brody run into the tunnel and gasp when they see rocks starting to block the other end "Oh no! If that avalanche blocks the tunnel..." Sonic said "The Robotnik Express is most definitely gonna blow up!" Brody said "And our little buddy Tails with it!" Sonic said and the two run through one hole in the pile of rocks and then disguise themselves as gym coaches and trick the bears into pushing the rocks away telling them to make a barricade and then the bears on their cars they grab Scratch and Grounder as the train safely passes through the tunnel.

"We're gonna set up a genuine barricade and bring this train to a crashing halt!" Big Griz said as the bears get off the car and get on the tracks infront of the train with Scratch and Grounder to act as a barricade and the Robotnik Express runs into them sending Scratch and Grounderaway and Big Griz and Big Mike kwwp trying to stop the train as Sonic and Brody catch up still in disguise and Tails warns them the train is gonna go through a bunch of cactuses so Sonic and Brody run away taking off the disguises and they grab the dead tree and put it infront the cactuses and the tree pushes the bears onto the top of the engine and the train pushes through the cacti desteoying it.

"So much for stopping the train before it hits the bridge" Sonic said "Bridge; smidge! We just wanna thank youse for saving our hides!" Big Griz said "Yeah, thanks!" Big Mike said "You know these guys aren't so bad" Brody said "they're just a little slow" Sonic said "But that don't mean we're not still turning you over to Sonic and Tails!" Big Mike said "What are you talking about? We're Sonic and Tails!" Tails said "Oh sure! You think we was born yesterday?" Big Mike asks.