ch 22

Annika's pov
Driver! I shouted Glaring the demon In front of me!

Ji madam I have parked his car aside ! Driver ran his seat!

Don't dare to follow me! I Said dangerously To him! He moved his Lips to Say something But I guess his voice is betraying him like he did with me!

What do you think Mr Shivaay singh oberio I will cry Again I will let you affect me! Never Then I had weakness of my so called Sister Now I don't fear of Any Thing Come up I will give it on your Face!

The taxi Started And we left When I heard his shout annika I looked In side Mirror and found him crying hard sitting on floor!

I am not affected by your tears Demon! Go cry hard you must feel the Pain which You had given to me!

I had idea you will Definatly Come to tame Me and I am sure you will follow me But this time I will make sure you root in hell bastard!

With His thoughts a lone tear escaped From my eyes! I used to believe in fairy tales How The prince Cares For his Princess! How he Keep His princess like a glass doll But In My case He broke this glass Doll In millions Of Peices Leave Care He didn't glanced once When he hurted Me!

When I was small my mother had gifted Me A doll with Wedding Dress On my birthday From that day I used to dream About my Prince Charming! I was Waiting for my albatross To Find Me And we Sail Across The wind!
But this person Broke my dreams! He Ruined My innocence He ruined my emotions He ruined my career And He ruined My friendship Too!

With the thoughts I reached at Malika's House! She came Hurriedly Ignoring The fact she was Pregnant! But stopped finding Pain In my eyes which were glancing with tears!

What happened? She asked immediately

he is back! I cried hugging her!

Shh Ani We are Here with You! We won't let him harm you know ! Malika Consolded me

You have to be strong ani Please ! You know it's good he returned Atleast You will get the opportunity To take revenge! Malika said wipping my tears!

I don't want any revenge i just Don't want him to be near me! He started haunting me! I sobbed On her shoulder!

Anika Anika listen To me! Firstly Stop crying And Do you think he will go So soon? If you Seriously Want to get Rid of him then let us make him taste His Own medicine! Malika said

How? I asked While sniffing!

Repeating the past But with different Victim! Malika said

No Mali Please You know I still..

Don't You dare To awake those Feelings again Ani ! Malika interupted mt words with her stern voice!

I am trying Mali I am trying! I sobbed

Ani Stop crying baby's swear to you! Malika said keeping my hand on her work! I quickly Jerk My hands off and wipped My tears!

Promise me You will not shatter this time! Promise me You will rise being stronger! Promise me You will show Him Our previous savage annika! Malika said

I nodded Lightly!

Ma'am Ma'am Some lunatic is Making ruckus Outside! Security Ran To inform malika!

Malika laughed Lightly!

Come on Shivaay Its Pay back time! Malika smirked And Moved Towards exit making face that she is Confused About Happenings!

Damn the phenomenal actor She is! I thought

Annika Annika!!!! His painful scream reached to me!

I can't ! I whisphered And again these damn Tears fall out from my eyes!

You will! Malika Wipped My Tears again!

breath in breath out annika! I repeated

Annika Please I can't live without you! I want to be Beside me! He cried In the cluthes Of Security guards and trying to come to me ! I Know he wants to hold me in his embarce but I won't let him come to me again! He can't take away my peace Once again!

Shivaay how dare to come again in annika's life ! Malika shouted

Malika Please Don't interfere Please! Annika You listen to me I love you so much I did so much sins but please Forgive me for that! Please come back in my life! He cried Trying to free Him From Security's cluthes!

I breathed Heavily Trying to grasp what is happening In my life!

" The person Who tells you the meaning of love is the one who Tells the meaning of pain too "

Security call police Now! Malika shouted! I looked at malika in shock! She Blinked In order to tell me to calm!

Do whatever you want to Do malika I deserve hell I know! Shivaay said standing calmly Now!

Shivaay Go from here! I Said With broken voice!

I can't! He shedded few Tears Trying to come To me again!

Let me Call sid! Malika dialed His number and I snatched Cell from her hands!

No need to Give him stress! I Said

I was trying hard to Not cry! His painful Stare Was killing me! His eyes were swollen as they were continously Shedding tears His Hairs Were messy He was staring Me continously with his red swollen eyes ! I grabbed Malika's hand in anxiety! I was not able to breath!

Security Why aren't you taking This mad man Away from our sight! Malika shouted Seeing my condition getting worst!

In the mean time police Came!!!

Officer Keep this mad Man away from us! Malika said and Took me inside!

Shivaay silently went with Police!

Malika what was the need to involve Police? I asked

Don't worry Ani Let him stay Over night behind the Bars! Malika said

She said me To calm but How will I! My past ran through my mind And went to My Bedroom silently Trying to relax My Nerves !

When I Came back To make something for malika as she was pregnant I found her talking to aman and Siddhi!

Yup You both come Here soon! Malika said

Mali What is the need Yaar Stop it I don't want more complection in my life! I said

I am not listening to you baby! She said with fake smile!

I prepared dinner For both Of us With Shivaay's devasted Face infront of my eyes!

Don't know if might have eaten Anything or not yet! A voice came from my heart

Stop this annika stop caring For that bastard Who did nothing except Hurting you! I thought

I And Mali ate dinner And I ate More than my appetite just to tell my heart That I don't Give a Damn about him!

Mali If you need Anything just give a call okay! I am going to sleep! Annika said

Ani you go and take rest I will Do planning plotting over night! Malika said

No Planning plotting .. Go to your bedroom now! I said

Dictator! Malika rolled her eyes And went upstairs! I went outsider And Scene of his screaming my name Came in my mind!

It's worthless to remember Him! I went to my room and layed on bed!

How he might be Sleeping In jail! My heart said

I will beat you with stick Now! It's all bcoz of You that my life is ruined that too so badly! My mind rebuked My heart!

With this Sleep overtook My mind and heart!

To Be Continued

Precape -- Shivaay's entry in mansion

Target - 2 Followers