ch 6

Anika's PoV
I m not able to understand him! Sometimes he becomes so sweet and then he becomes total devil!  God why i married so unpredictable man!

I said open your mouth ! Shivaay said sternly and I simply nodded!

He was feeding me with such care and love ! Love?  If he loves me this much then why he is torturing  me to this extent! 

No annika don't even you dare to fall in his trap again!  Untill guari gets completely fine I have to stay here ! I wish guari gets fine soon!

Whom I will accuse for my condition when I know I m myself responsible for this! 
I was living a very happy life with my sister and my parents when one day a news came that my parents died in a car accident leaving me and my sister in this cruel world alone! 

From that day I had taken the responsibility of guari!  Her smile was my smile her happiness was my happiness her tears were my tears her sorrows were my sorrows!

I brought her up like a mother!  At the age of 16 when a person losses his control on mind I was the one who was balancing my sisters education, her requirements and my education too!

I made her study In top most school while I studied in nearby government school! I used to devotee my whole day for earning money! 

I had a very hectic schedule! As I was very brilliant student I got scholorship in college!  There I met Malika ! My soul sister! Through her I got attached with my rest group! They used to respect me alot bcoz of my struggle!

At the age of 16 I started teaching students! From 6am to 8 am I used to teach the students of nearby colony and then at 8 am I used to make guari ready and then making her breakfast! It was most difficult thing I  faced after my parents death !  My parents brought me up like a princess!

I had never done household chores!  Even when my relatives used to taunt me for that my father used to say proudly  that "She is my Sherni and I haven't born her to make her do household chores I will keep her like a princess and I will find a Prince Charming for him who will keep her happy and will care for her more than me who will not let her do any work and would love her infinitely "

I chuckled thinking about what my father wished to see in my husband!
Neither I got a Prince Charming!  Nor I m happy nor he cares for me!  Nor he leave any stone unturned to hurt me! I work like a servant here and about love?  this word is not even his dictionary !

Forget it!  Where I was?
I used to make gauri ready and used to send her school! Then I used to go school late and always get scoldings for being late! But I used to gulp it like a poison Then after coming home I used to make her lunch and used to feed her with my Own hands!

At 4 pm I used to again teach other students!
Then in late evening I used to work in a cafe which was solely place from where I used to earn money for paying bills of my house! 

From being a sister to being a mother I struggled alot in this journey! 

During college I earned pretty well through my event organising company and I sent guari London to compelete her further studies THEN..

Anika!  He called me slightly bringing me back from my thoughts!

Hm I hummed

I guess you were very hungry that's why emptied 4 bowls of soups!  Shivaay chuckled

What should I answer him! I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realised it!Yes I was hungry bcoz he kept me hungry ! I was sick Bcoz she made me sick!  I wish I never accepted his proposal!

Flashback

I was realising my mistake!  I hurted my brother!  I hurted my friends!  I m so bad!  I was on verge of crying when shivaay came and patted my back!

Everything would be fine don't worry!  He whispered!

I was falling for his sweet talks I wish I knew he would turn out to be devil in future! 

I wish I get them back shiv! I cried

You will get them back don't worry! Shivaay said

I hugged him and he started crassing my back in order to console me!

Shhh bss Stop crying tears doesn't suit you!  He said and wiped my tears! 

He planted a kiss on my forehead !

I felt bliss at that moment if I know that one day I will fell disguist with his touch! 

To be continued

How's it?

Target - 3 followers