ch 5

Your food is ready!  Anika said shivering due to cold!

Shivaay and ragini started having lunch when anika started coughing and sneezing!

Stop it and let us eat peacefully! Ragini said

Sorry Anika whisphered while coughing! 
Somehow she was controlling her coughs! Her eyes became red bcoz of it!

If she moved from her place shivaay must have beaten her so she was standing there only cursing her poor fate!

She was not able to control her sneezes and coughs more!

Shivaay looked at her in Anger and went to her to hold her hand but when he hold her hand he take it back immediately feeling hot sensations from her skin !

Anika he whisphered and cupped her face!

She fall on him being unconsisious!

He picked her up and took her to room! 

After 1 hour
Doctor examined her and informed him that she had hight fever and cold bcoz of being wet! She might have caught typhoid also!

He cursed himself for being so cruel but next moment his brother came in his mind!
My om is suffering bcoz of her and now she would suffer!  He said and left from there!

She wake up and found someone had changed her clothes!

Don't worry I have changed them!  One lady servant said!

She sighed in relief Bcoz though he was her husband but still she can't trust him enough!

She trusted him once but she repent for trusting him now!  The result of trusting him made her this much helpless! 

The result of trusting him sepreated her from her friends!

After her Miserable past she was living very happily with her friends who were her pillar but bcoz of trusting him she lost the gem!  She lost her sister like Malika she lost her best friend Siddharth!  She lost her all friends!

I wish god give me one chance to go to my past and correct my mistake I did on that day! I didn't trusted my best friend! I trusted this cruel man and his friends! God please give me one chance please ! She cried!

Flashback

Her friends were not talking to her and as exams were coming she was concentrating on her studies only!

But Whenever anyone for her group come to meet her shivaay's friends would have always been there just to make them jealous! 

Anika was too naive to understand it!

They used to come pretending they want to understand something as she was the topper of the college!

It was exam day!!

Someone had kept chits in anika's pencil box!
She carries one pen in her hand everytime and pencil boxis just as a caution if she need any other thing !

Checking team came and started checking students bags, cardboard and all!

One teacher found chits in her box!

Anika was shocked

What is this miss anika!  We didn't expected that you will do such thing! Teacher said

Ma'am I swear on god I hadn't kept them! I don't know who did this! Ma'am please trust me!  Anika pleaded!

Come with me!  Teacher said and anika followed her!

It was noon!

Her friend's were worried for her ! They got to know about the today's scene from the students who were sitting in her class for exam!

At principal office!

Anika you were a bright student!  I trusted you alot!  Principal said with disappointment!

Sir please trust me!  Okay you can listen all the chapters of the exam and then match my answer sheet with these chits!  Anika said

Okay!  Principal said

Teachers start asking questions from her and she gave all the answers!

Then they match answer sheet with chits! 

It's different teacher said

Principal smiled
Sorry Anika!  He said

It's okay sir!  Thanku for listening me!  She said

But whosoever did This will be sued in my office!  He said with anger!

I'll personally find him/her sir!  Teacher said

Anika was coming back!

When Yuvi stopped him!

Anika I know you won't trust us but see your friend did that! Yuvi said and showed her video where Siddharth was keeping chits! It was his back only!

She became angry!

She went to canteen and slapped Siddharth!

How could you Siddharth!  My future was on Sake of being destroy! You kept chits in my box!  Anika said with tears!

Anika I didn't do anything!  You are my sister how can I do This with you!  Siddharth said

So what is This!  Anika said and showed him the video

You believe This more than me?  Siddharth asked with hurt!

Yes I will Believe bcoz I know you can go to any extent to get what do yours!  You were jealous from me as I always get first position and You always lack from this position!  Anika scremed!

Anika!  Aman slapped her!

You don't only doubted on Siddharth you doubted on Our friendship also!  Today we are breaking our all relations with you! Today you died for us!  Aman said and everyone nodded with tears!
They started leaving when only malika was left!

What you did anika! He was the one who was most panicked When you were in principal's office!  He always wish for your success but what you did?  I m sorry I can't support you from now!  Malika said and left!

Anika fall on ground !

She lost everything in Few mins !

Anika you don't need such selfish people I told you naa they are jealous from you!  Yuvi said with smirk!

You are right!  I don't need anyone!  Anika said and left!

Flashback ends

What i did that day!  I lost my happiness that day!  Anika cried 

Anika have something!  Shivaay said with a bowl of soup!

To be continued