Ch 31

Third person's pov

It was Malika's baby shower day! Unlike a traditional baby shower they decided to throw a party with their close friends!

Everyone were busy with the preparation specially Shivaay who was given alot of work to accomplish! Annika was feeling very bad seeing his state! The torn clothes with sweat all on his body, she was somewhere getting hurt seeing him like that so broken!

Probably she can't forgive her for whatever he did to her but she can't even see him letting himself so down! Seeing him wipping his forehead full of sweat with the arms length of the Kurta he was wearing her eyes become teary! Seeing her being too lost Malika shook her!

" Do you still love him ? " She asked and Annika looked at her! She herself didn't know what feelings she had for him!

" Annika I am asking you something" Malika asked yet again

Meet my new girlfriend!!
Baby who is she!
The servant of my mansion!

Annika closed her in order to not let the tears fall! The tears she wasted on a person like him! She can't forget what he did to her!

" No I don't and I will never ever bring those stupid feelings back which made me so weak! " Annika said

" Do you want to send him away from you ?" Malika asked! Annika literally loathed his presence when he had come back into her life but no matter how she hate to admit but seeing him living the miserable life melted her heart! But she is not him! She can't see him suffering specially when his sufferings will not give him any fruit!

Annika nodded! She do wanted him to be away from him! No matter what she still can't forget what he did to her and she still curses herself for staying with him for so long for the sake of the certain pathetic promise she did with her sister!

Malika got the approval of what wanted now she can execute her plan properly!

The party started and Malika told Shivaay that he would be serving everyone as a waiter! He agreed with out any second thought and even though from which face he would deny doing it, he had done the same with Annika, treated her like a servant instead of giving place of wife to her instead of treating her like a queen,he hurted her!

Shivaay served the cold drinks with his head bow down! Ofcourse it was embarassing for him but he was supposed to feel the same shit he made Annika go through with!

" Isn't that man shivaay Singh Oberio.. oh my god what he is doing here " one girl talked to her friend! And somehow the thing reached to every person in the hall that Shivaay Singh Oberio was serving everyone cold drinks! Malika smirked as an idea struck in her mind!

She threw cold drink on Sid's shoes and told Shivaay to clean up! The room filled with shock faces and gasps! Shivaay bowed down to wipe his shoe with tissue! Sid was reluctant but Malika glared him to follow what she was doing! Meanwhile Annika came from upstairs got shock seeing him bowing infront of Sid! She ran towards them!

" Shivaay you can leave and you don't have to come here" Annika announced and Malika frowned! Shivaay eyes teared up! She still cares for her! He was looking at the ground not wanting to meet eyes with anyone else!

" What was that Malika " Annika asked

" What? I did nothing " Malika said as if she is most innocent girl of the planet!

" We are not him Malika so for god sake don't be inhuman " Annika said and sid agreed with her! Malika rolled her eyes! Annika huffed in frustation and went to her room back to find shivaay sitting on ground with his head against the pillar being in deep thoughts!

" What are you doing here.. one second what even you are doing in my life! Why the fuck you don't leave me alone " Annika yelled! Shivaay for a second shook by sudden yelling to find its Annika!

" Just forgive me Annika! I know you can't forget what I did but atleast try to move on from the past " he said

" Every second of my life I think about what you did to me! And you want me to forgive you and let you have a peaceful life ahead? Never! If I am suffering you will suffer in the guilt too " Annika said with sheer anger in her voice!

" I am suffering too Annika i suffered every second when u hurted you! I raised hand on you less I beated myself more for that! I had gone mad that I behaved beastly with you! "

" Suffered? You seem to enjoy hurting me alot by bringing a new girl every night and sleeping with her on the same bed where we were supposed to..Cheee you are pathetic " Annika couldn't complete as the past memories made her disguist on the person standing in front of him!

" I swear I never ever slept with any girl but you Annika! I just used to pay them! I never crossed my limits, my love for you never allowed me " she raised her eyesbrows being surprised but then maintained a normal face!

" Heights of your lying Mr shivaay singh oberio! Your paid girls never left any opportunity to cling on you in my presence and you tell me that you never crossed limits with any of the girl! You never left any opportunity to grab those girls close to you! " Annika
yelled remembering how they used to sit in his lap in front of her!

Shivaay closed his eyes as tears fall from his eyes! How much he repented doing that! Why wasn't she seeing that he is dying every second in guilt!

" Give me one chance to mend my mistakes" he cried

" Never " she shrieked and went to her room to be disturbed with a knock!

" Malika " she sighed opening the door!

" I have a plan to send him away " Malika said, Annika rolled her eyes but gave her the way to enter the room!

To be continued

Love you all! And thanks for the continuous support