Ch 33 ( Last)

Third person's pov

Fortunately shivaay found a hospital with the help of GPS on time and right now he was moving here and there in front of the labour room!

" Who is with pateint Malika " nurse asked stepping out from the labour room!

" I.. I am with Malika " shivaay ran in her direction!

" We have to do C section operation we need the concent here! If you want to talk to the pateint you can go inside before we take her to the operation theatre" nurse said! Shivaay nodded meekly! What should he do ? Shall he sign there ? But what if something happen to any of them! No he has to think positive nothing will happen to any of them! Malika and baby both will be fine!

He stepped in to find Malika crying hard as the contractions were hitting hard! He went close to her and crassed her hairs!

" I don't want any operation Shivaay! The pain is unbearable! I am not able to cope up with it! I will die if anything will happen to my baby! " Malika cried

" Listen to me nothing will happen to you or baby! You have some complications and if you wany baby to be safe you have to be brave! Fight with this pain like you fight with me! You can do it Malika and trust me nothing will happen to you and the baby, you just have to be brave! Do you understand? " Shivaay motivated her and she nodded as tears fall from her eyes!

She was so glad that he was there with her!

" I am going to sign the concent form okay? Promise me you will fight! " He said clutching her hand tightly! She nodded vigorously! Now she has to be brave enough to give birth to her baby!

" Just think about the time you will be having your baby in your hands! The little tiny body who will grow up ans will call you muma! And then your life will be start revolving around that baby! Now for the sake of all those moments please don't loose hope and have faith on your strength! " Shivaay encouraged her more!

" Thanku for being here " she said being overwhelmed! He smiled in response! The staff took Malika in the operation room! He waited patiently outside and prayed that everything goes well! In the meantime he saw Annika and Sidharth running towards his direction!

" Shiv..aay.... Malika " Sidharth stuttered as he looked hell devasted!

" She is inside don't worry doctor ensured me that nothing will happen to any of them " shivaay said keep hand on his shoulder to console him!

" I am such a bad husband! I couldn't be there when she needed me! I couldn't pick her call too! I wish I would have post ponned my meetings! I wish I could be with her " Sidharth cried hard sitting on the chair!

" Sidharth this is not the time to cry and how could you know that her contractions will start before due date " Shivaay said

" It should be me who should be guilty! I shouldn't have went to orphanage! I thought to submit my resignation today but the timings sucked! I wish I could be there for her too " Annika said as tears fall from her eyes!

" There is no one's fault and stop thinking what happened in past, think about what we can do in present that is right now! " Shivaay made them understood!

After an hour of patiently waiting they heard a melodious cries! Trio sighed in relief and a sudden wave of euphoria hit them!

" Congratulations " Annika said to sid as happy tears flow down there face! Sid took Annika in hug!

" Congratulations Sid " Shivaay said! Sid looked at him for a second and hugged him tightly! " Thanku so much for what you did today! I can't even think what would have happen if you wouldn't have been on Malika's side today! " Sidharth said