ch 18

Answer my questions sir!  What did you got from your revenge?  Did it filled your Stomach did it gave you peace?  Did it gave you love? what you fucking got After destroying So many lives?  What was aman and Siddhi's fault?  What was anika ma'am's fault sir? 

I didn't knew what to say just tears were flowing through my eyes!

You don't have answers sir! Should I give you the answer then!  You were fucking devil who destroyed the lives of other people! Forget about Other people you have killed the shivaay inside you too!  I had promised you that I will support you endlessly and you know what sir you killed me Khanna is dead finally I can't bear you more sir! 

Khanna I stammered

No sir don't utter a single word now!  Look at your condition sir ! You are alone now no one is there to console you Everyone pushed you away from themselves and the Reason is only you ! When everyone showed affection to you,you intentionly hurted them and pushed them away now life is pushing you away! What your oberio tag give you sir!  Today you have become most poor Person of the world whom his wife left! 

S.. h. e lleeftt m.. e! I stammered

She left me how can she do that how can she leave me!

Nooooooooooooooo I cried my heartout and suddenly everything went black!

Khanna's pov

I worked tirelessly to find the truth ! Today was the day when shivaay sir had decided to start this plan and I chossed This day to end everything by bringing all truth in front of him! My father was oberio's loyal worker ! Oberio family used to consider him as his family! his unexpected death Left me and mother in shock!  She does in shock Leaving me alone in this world by taking a promise that I will always protect the oberio heir! Since then till now I am keeping her promise but not more! Not more specially seeing so. broken annika today! I had went to oberio Mansion as shivaay sir was missing from hospital!There I heard

Malika Do you want me to be bold annika again? anika asked

Malika nodded

Then I don't want this property!  anika said

No annika I will take revenge! malika said

Stop this revenge game malika I am really so sick of it!  Because of his revenge he spoilt 2 innocent lives Siddhi and aman's I don't want him to spoil more!  Just because of gauri I am here now she is fine she is mature enough to take her own decisions she would decide further what to do! anika said

Anika you have gone crazy! Malika shouted

Please Malika I don't want anything I just want peace I want to be old me I wanna run away from this place this House gave me only sorrows and pain every moment I will live here I will start lossing myself! I want to start my life again throught the life I have lived for other people I want to live for me now Malika please allow me to forget my past please forget me to start a new life please malika please anika cried and fall on ground !

I had tears seeing her broken side! She was too shattered which couldn't be repaired!

let's leave from here then malika said with tears flowing seeing shattered annika

Pov ends

Shivaay's pov
When I got up I found myself in my room! It was my room but not that which Used to be more chirpy and charming! when I looked around the torcher's which I had done on annika came infront of me!! The bed on which I saw sitting right now I had raped her on this bed!  I don't know what happened next but when my brain started seeing things everything of room was shattered my bed was broken!  I had done alot bad now the time has come when I will mend everything May be the love for me in annika's heart is no more but I can try to bring it back with a new beginning! 
Siddhi and aman How can I do that with them!  I have seprated them Without having their fault in it! I just wish arnav and Siddhi didn't consummated their Marriage! I immediately dailed Arnav's number!

Hello Arnav!

hello shivaay what happened sounding panicked

Arnav I will tell you everything latter but first tell me how's you Marraige life going on I mean have you both been in any physical relation?

I married her for sake of your revenge i know I did bad but I am not that sinner that I will consummate our Marraige knowing how much she loves aman still!  You know shivaay when ever we used to come to your house she just used to come for annika's sake as she wanted to see her Look how much they love each other

can you leave her to aman again?

She is already with aman shivaay we both are married in front of world but she have aman in her heart and I can't take him away from her !  You had talked about Consummation We didn't share one room till now! 

Arnav I am so sorry I ruined your life too!  Please do a favour divorcee Siddhi and let him go to aman! 

I really kept your words till now shivaay and I will keep your these words too ignoring my love for her! I will give her divorcee! 

Arnav broke down and shivaay too!

To be continued