ch 10

After the unpeacful breakfast shivaay along with sid went to work on the project! 

Anika on the other side was lost in the misunderstanding he was having for her!  Is om in mental asylum? Is shivaay lieing to her about OM?  But whatever is the situation once guari will be fine and wake up from coma then they both will go far from shivaay!  After what he did with annika it's not possible that she would forgive him! she won't give any second chance to him! 

Offcource it would be difficult for her to forget him or may be impossible but she would do it not because he beated her just because he broke her trust he played with the word love!

She had told him that
"I am most feared About the word "love " don't give me any point that I vanish this word from my heart" and look what he did he not only vanished the word love but he vanished all the roots of this love! Now her heart is nothing but a living stone! 

May I come in Anika?  Malika asked!

Anika had tears after so many years she is calling her annika!  May be they have forgiven her!  But is she able to forgive herself?  The answer is no!  What shivaay did with her she did same with them?  Shivaay broke her trust!  She broke their trust!  He played with her feelings so as she did!  So what's the difference between her and Shivaay ?  If she wants shivaay to be  punished she should also be punished but what a minute she had alreaey got the punishment!  Living so many years in the torcher is not all all easy!  She did it!  She tried to give this marriage a chance but no how can it be  possible when he is in craze to give her the punishment for the sin she never commited! 

Don't think that we forgive you!  I just want to see our old annika not this annika who take all the abuse who bear all the torcher's!  No  we don't want this annika!  We want annika who was Our friend who was our strength who was chirpy who was leader who was bold who was naughty who used to do chop of the person when it comes to her friends!  Who didn't had the word love in her life and who was living peaceful without love!  Can we get our old annika back ? ! Malika said ! 

Annika cried hugging Malika! 

I will bring back old annika!  I will!  Anika said
She has determined to bring the old annika back! Her body has become stone after much torchers now she will fight for her rights now she will teach him the lessons how you feel when someone broke your trust!  Yes she has become the old annika bold, strong and fierce! 

Everything have been so well if I hadn't did that!  Anika cried! 

Let it be past we forgive you with all our heart but we won't show it infornt of shivaay!  Malika said

love You so much!  Anika said

love you too!  Malika said

Flashback

After 1 month of proposal anika and shivaay's relation strengthened!  Yuvi was filling her ears against her group! She started trusting her blindly! 
Malika,sid and aman were trying their best to show annika shivaay's real motive!  One day aman spotted shivaay talking to someone on phone! 

"Yaa I have got her and after college ends I will marry her and will show her the real hell"

Aman reordered it and went to annika along with Malika and sid! 

Anika look at this!  aman said showing her the video! 
But instead of getting shock she slapped aman! 

How could you sepreate me from my love!  Shivaay has already told me that you are Planning something big to sepreate me from him but I didn't thought Even in my dreams that you would stoop this low!  You know malika I considered you as my best friend but what you did you know how much I am craving for love in my life and when I got it your obsession for me is seprating me from my love!  And sid you are my brother right would you do this planning if your real sister have been on my place!  No right!  I didn't knew your true faces!  Today I am breaking all relations with you all!  Today you all died for me!  You all are nothing but a slefish creatures who are using me!  I hate you all!  Anika said and started leaving when aman stopped her! 

You are not breaking any relations with us we are breaking it with you!  We stood with you in all ups and downs but you are so foolish that you forgot it!  I hope he shows his true colours soon and then you would have been left with nothing but repent!  Aman said and throwed friendship band on her face! 

I considered you as my sister but I did sin!  This rakhi you tied me right?  I am breaking all relations with you!  Sid said breaking the rakhi and throwing it on her face! 

I considered you as my sister but what you did?  We are not selfish you are selfish!  We are mad that we thought to protect you!  Congarts shivaay we were unable to show her your true colours but she showed her true colors to us!  Malika said and throwed friendship band on ground and then annika put her feet on the band !

"Malika This from now onwards would be your all importance in my life don't show me your face "  anika said

Malika chuckled! 

You would be craving to see our face!  The way you hurted us you will get double pain annika!  Karma will return!  Malika said and left! 

Flashback ends