ch 29

Third person's pov

" You are lying! You are plotting against us " Guari scremed and came forward to slap him but to be stopped by Annika!

" Don't Guari " She said sternly!

" But di he deserves it " guari said

" I think I am the one to decide who deserves it or not " Annika said ! Guari nodded and stepped back!

" So Omkara as you say he is plotting against us! So can you tell me what can be his intention " I asked

" He wants to back " omkara replied

" So I had married him as per guari took promise from me ! And we happened to fall in love too so what might be the reason he tortured me " I asked

" Di he was faking love with you. He wanted to ruin you and now he is using me as pawn "

" Annika I didn't I swear I love you so much" shivaay said immediately ! Annika showed him hand in order to make him stop!

" And why would he ruin me ? What was so special in me ? "

" He was jealous of you "

" Jealous of me ? For what reason he is the owner of oberio industry and I was o middle class orphan girl who used to work hard to pay for our expenses ! I had nothing except my friends so why would he be jealous of me "

" He was jealous of your friends! They bullied him that's why he took revenge on you " omkara said

" So when they bullied him I was the one to take stand for him and later he too got his Group which became very popular in college! Hence why would he take revenge on his savior " she asked and Omkara fall short of words! Annika chuckled a little!

" Guari the truth is Shivaay and I were in love! Basically I became close to him because of you but he loved me but then when Omkara provoked him and on above that priyanka narrated her fake story to him ! He burried himself in the fire of revenge ! revenge over the thing I never commited! I have proves for that! Khanna was in very much contact with me and he told me the entire truth " annika stated!

Guari looked at Omkara which anger shock and disappointment!

" How could you do this " guari said

" I am sorry I was blinded with hate and everything happened I am sorry " he cried !

" There is still time guari a person like him is not trust worthy " Malika said

" It's too late dii ! I am pregnant " guari said and she let her tears fall ! Land slipped under annika's feet !

" What did you say " Annika asked being shock! She didn't had  any idea whether she should be happy that her sister is going to be mother or sad that it is with a person like omkara!

" I am sorry dii " guari cried and hugged Annika! Annika this time didn't pushed her but crassed her hairs to console her!

" It's okay love makes everyone blind ! " Annika said

" I will leave him forever " guari said sternly wipping her tears!

" You can leave your husband guari but your kid will need a father! " Annika said

" But dii he did so much against us " Guari cried hugging Annika once again!

" I hope you live happily after but one request never bring this man infront of me ! In few days I will throw his brother out of my life too " Annika said and Guari nodded ! Shivaay looked at her being shock! What did she meant by throwing him out of her life!!

Guari and Omkara went! Shivaay started with his household chores and Annika and Malika went to watch some movie! The entire time the thought of her throwing him out of her life kept running in his mind! What was she planning to do!

The day passed the night Shivaay prepared food for everyone and went to his servant quarter which hardly had any light a table fan and a bedsheet on ground!

He layed down on the ground thinking about the days he made her sleep on ground! He cursed every second that why he was so blinded with the hate omkara and priyanka filled in his mind!

He recalled the events and a smile crassed his face thinking about how she took stand for him! But he then cursed him self for loving omkara so much in his entire life for loving a selfish creature like him! Atleast guari thought about her sister 's sufferings thats why she hated to even see him but omkara was putting allegations on him instead!

His thoughts were broken by a strange movement on his feet! He got up and went outside to turn on the light of the corridor to see what strange moment's he was feeling on his body!

His heart came out in mouth seeing mouses running here and there and two lizard little far from the place where he had kept his head!

He scremed again and one mouse passed from his foot! He immediately locked the door and ran outside! He sat in the corridor leaning against the wall to find noise of sandal stomping!

He looked above to find Malika with baby fat standing close to him with hate against him filled in his eyes!

" What happened ? You got scared by two lizards? Then think about the day when you had locked Annika in the room full of them knowing she is Herpetophobia " she said !

A kept his head on his knees and compressed himself against the wall!

" That's all you can do running away from your past and then thinking the other person is a doll who you can mend by applying Feviquick! Let me tell you Shivaay Singh Oberio broken hearts can never mend by applying super glue or so! If she will even forgive you one day, the past will haunt her every second whenever you will be around her! " Malika vented out!

" All I want her to forgive me ! Malika I won't force her to come with me I just want her to remember me as her love always! I know whatever I did is not forgivable but I want to try, try untill I make her realise I am a better person and if she remembers her first love then she associate it with good memories not bitter " He said sobbing hard!

" I had got jealous of Vikram I had lost my sanity! I just - " he chocked
" I am so sorry and thanku for making me experience the same thing ! I hope you all forgive me! " He cried hard keeping his hands on his face!

" It's not easy Shivaay! Your new room is in 2nd floor servant quarter " she said and left without glancing him for a second time

To be continued