ch 21

Shivaay's pov

A car dropped Me near orphange Where she was residing!! My heart was coming out of my mouth Wide grin wasn't leaving My mouth My hands were shivering MY legs were trembling!! Yes I am going to meet her yes!

How can I help you! The security Asked

I am New owner Shivaay singh Oberio! I said with shivering voice! Since Annika left I'd lost my tadi As she used to say!!  I am no longer the great wall of Shivaay singh oberio I am A man who is a nothing but a Losser a man Who Lossed  Love of his life For the sake of so called rehenge Which was Self assumed Allegations On her and what he get After that!

Sister Away from him And brother left him For the sake of Girl And he spoilt his life for these two!! 

Sir please come in! Security Shooked him!

I want to meet annika! I said directly!

She might be in garden playing with children She is going in evening for few days after then Shruti Mam will be incharge! He said

Oh no why my fate has to be so fucking bad Every time!! Here I did courage to come and make it up with her but she is going now

But at least see her face from far! His heart pleaded!

how can u glance Garden and people without them Noticing? Shivaay asked

Since terrace? Come I will take you there security told Shivaay nodded and followed him!!

As soon as he reached terrace he glanced everywhere but annika was found no where!! 

Where is she? I asked With little Loud voice! My pateince was giving up I was having really tough time I wanted to see her At any Cost I need her I want her to fill the loniless Of my heart I want to mend our relationship!

There beside the tree she is hiding! Security guard said! My heart Skipped a beat When I saw Her Back! She is here She is here Now Eveything would be fine out relation would be fine! I can't believe I am around her she is close to me!

Close to me? Physically She is close to me But by heart She is so away!!!!

Should I go to her! Why isn't She Turning around!

Annika dii caught You! A little girl giggled!

No!  Annika fake cried! Her voice Her sweet voice gave so peace to my heart! She is turning around She is! I was so excited seeing her Beautiful face after so long but All my feelings went in drain seeing her pale face! She is still beautiful But the annika charm is lost! a lone tear fall From my eyes seeing her fatigue Figure! I just want to run and hug her but I am scared of consequences! 

Sir are you fine? Security guard asked I nodded wipping my tears 

Okay babies it's time for me to leave!!  her sweet voice reached to my ears! My eyes widdened!!! She hugged the children!

Where is she going? I asked hurriedly

She is going to her friend Malika! Security guard informed!

She started marching out of orphange!! I ran to her quickly! She settled herself in taxi and went! I Took the car immediately and followed the taxi!!

oh god I can't let her go this time! Why the hell all complications have to be in my life! But I have to stop her from going if she went Then it would be damn hard to convince annika As Malika Sidharth Would not let me meet her !

I increased the speed And Stopped my car in front of Taxi Horizontally !

Oh Bhaisahab What's going on Move your car! The taxi Driver shouted!

I lowered the Glass window and found my girl sleeping in taxi! The taxi Driver blower horn Which make her sleep Disturb! WTH I will kill this driver For disturbing her peaceful Sleep!
Better you kill Yourself For Ruining her life! My heart Said! If she won't forgive me I will do it for sure! I thought And Mere a thought Brought tears in my eyes!

What is your Problem! Taxi Driver Came out of car And kicked My car! I descended out from car And went towards annika!! She had her eyes closed but hearing the chaos created by the driver Sorry By Me :-) She was Getting up! I know My sleepy head Loves to sleep Alot Even If house catches fire She would still Sleep Like a log!

Annika I thought in mind and tried to call her But my voice become chocked! Bro say something call her Damit!This damn Voice Box is heading to my nerves! I wasn't able to speak!

Annika's pov!

It's difficult To stay away from kid's At orphange but malika needs me so I have to go! I am feeling very uneasy Since morning I don't know what is happening I hope some bad thing doesn't happen to me today! I don't want my wounds to get freshen Up Again! 

I settled in Taxi and Slept as soon as taxi Started!! My sleep got Disturbed With Horn blow! Sleep annika sleep It's just a horn blow I thought and tried to drift in sleep Again But This Luchi tuchi uneasiness Didn't let me sleep! I tried to open My eyes But was so tired So I kept my eyes closed BTW why isn't car moving! I opened my eyes immediately looked here and there To find biggest Fear of my life!

The demon Standing Infront of me with tears of repent! Go cry I am no where Going to be affected by it!

To be continued

Target - 5 Followers