ch 13

Shivaay's pov

I got up in the morning and went to our room I know whatever I did yesterday was not right I knew anika has Herpetophobia I don't know in which condition she might be in what I guess it was necessary to give her pain which my om and Priyanka are suffering from!  A day before yesterday I came from asylum only to find them in poor condition this increased my anger and I did that with annika !

I called Khanna to take out all lizards from the house!  Then I entered the room to not found annika there suddenly I heard the voice of water flowing!  I flowed the voice and land slipped from my feet to see anika in  drowing in bath tub! 
I immediately picked her up and made her lay on bed!  I press her chest to make water come out!  I turned her and rubbed her back! She was not getting up tears roll out from my eyes!  I called my family doctor and told him about her condition!  He asked me to give her mouth to mouth oxygen!

I without thinking gave her Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation ! She started breathing little making me sigh in relief!  I changed her cloths and wrapped her in blanket! Her body's temperature was rising!  She was shivering!  I started rubbing her hands and feets while tears roll down through my eyes!  No matter whether I do with her I love her till infinity!

Wake up ani I promise I won't do anything bad with you from now I will always love you!  I whisphered in her ears!

Tears rolled from her closed eyes! doctor came he examined her and injected an injection!

Mr oberio it was really carelessness on your part!  She would have died now!  doctor said

Shutup she can't die so easily!  I said in anger with tears in my eyes!  I can't be so cruel with my love I can't! 

I just want to say that her heart rate was not normal, she might had panick attacks too at night!  Her condition is not stable yet she might not get consious for few days you need to take care of her properly otherwise I am sorry I too can't do anything!  Doctor said and left

I am sorry annika I am so sorry please get up I won't do anything to you now  I will forgive you forever!  Please get up!  I said while planting kissed on her forehead!

After 5 days

It's been 5 days you didn't got up anika please Yaar get up I can't see you like this anymore!  Get up slap me beat me do whatever you want but please don't lay like this!  I cried holding Anika's hand

Suddenly phone call distrubed me!It was of priyanka's physcatrist!

Hello shivaay Priyanka's mental condition is getting good we just need a final stroke for her getting stable! We need your sign for the final electric shock!  Doctor said

I will come soon! I said and kept my phone!
What should I do annika! Tell me what should I do?

You did so bad with priyanka annika she had lost our parents in front of her eyes when she was so small! She saw truck taking away her parents away she wasn't not able to do anything at that time she didn't even cried ! It took 15 years for me to take her out from shock!  Then I got her admission with om in same college when you all were in first Year!  She fell in love with Aman but you didn't let her come near him!  Not only that once you slapped her too! You didn't got satisfaction from that thing that attempted to kill her!  When you failed to kill Priyanka you tried to kill OM just because he loved your sister!  Tell me annika Are they wrong somewhere?  Tell me whats wrong is in being in love?  Tell me!!! We both too love each other right is it wrong? When guari betrayed Om I wanted you to suffer the pain when lover betrays you!  Guari didn't told OM the reason of their breakup I too didn't told you the reason why I behave with you like this!  I wanted you to die in the same feeling in which my om suffered!  He was in madly love with guari that's why he became mad after her departure!  My family got lost from me annika and you are solely responsible for it!  You Know why Siddhi married Arnav? You wanna know the reason because I wanted to part aman and Siddhi!  Because of their relation only you made my priyanka suffer naa I made them suffer too annika!  I wanted to give you more pain but I can't because I truly love you!  I love you anika I love you alot!

To be continued
Hope you enjoyed the chapter
Target -- 210 votes + 2 followers