ch 12

Anika's PoV

It was late night again he didn't came home!  I was getting scared!  What if he did it again with me? No I won't feel weak this time I won't let him harm me this time ! I will be strong annika! 

He returned back and luckily went to his room directly without even glancing me!  He might be guilty with his yesterday's act! Suddenly a girl entered!!
OH the new girl!  I thought
She ignored me and went to his room! 

I followed her!  She looked back removed her pants and entered in his room giving me a smirk! 

I was hurt!  My heart was paining for loving this selfish person!  Then I heard few groans and moans I couldn't take it more my eyes became teary! 
I ran from there!  Why I am feeling bad?  This is not the first time he is doing something like this?  Why are you feeling hurt annika?  Till now Your love for him should be removed from your heart forever right then why are you shedding tears? 

Enough shivaay you have given me alot pain! Now you will bear The pain!  I thought and dialed a number! 

Next morning! 
I made breakfast and waited for shivaay to come!  He came downstairs  shirtless with lip stick marks on his body!  I controlled my tears and looked at another side!  The girl descended downstairs in his shirt!  He sat on chair and she sat on his lap!  I looked at them in disguist! 

New girl friend?  I asked

Oh yeh! Meet my new GF Saniya kapoor!  He introduced me!

Hello guys!  Suddenly a manly voice drawed our attention!

Oh you came baby!  I said and ran towards the man!

Hello baby!  He said and hugged me back!

What the hell is going on in my house?  shivaay shouted in high pitch!
His eyes were showing pure jelousy!  His face had became red out of anger!

Oh Shivaay meet my boy friend Vikram Ahuja!  I said while smirking!
He looked at me in shock!  He fingers were wrapped in form of fist !

Come in my room!  He said in dangerous voice
I was feeling weak till knees when vikram wrapped his arms around my waist blinking towards me that everything is fine !
Vikram and I are very good friend!  I chossed him to make shivaay taste his own medicine because shivaay is jealous from him since college!

Shivaay pushed vikram and dragged me to room!

What the hell!  I shouted and pushed shivaay!

He Became angry and removed his belt!  I was not scared this time!  He was about to hit me with belt when I hold it and throwed it away!

I am not weak to take your torcher's!  Don't dare to come near me from Next time do you get that!  I said looking into his eyes straight!

His colour became pale!

I went downstairs where vikram was standing being tensed!
He raised his eyebrows in order to ask did he do something wrong I blinked my eyes in assurance!

Vikram baby come we will spend some time in our room!  I said

Vikram smiled and was about to follow me When shivaay stopped him!
It's my house and she is my wife don't you dare to step in my house from Next time!  He said and pushed vikram!

Excuse me Mr Oberio what did you just said your wife?  Oh great now tell me when did you accepted me as your wife so that today You are claiming me as your wife infront of my bf? When you can come here with your girlfriends why can't I have a boyfriend for me?  I said while smirking!

don't argue with me otherwise I will do something wrong with you!  He said with blood shot eyes!

Do whatever wrong you want to do I give a dam to you!  I said

Come  baby we will go out today!  I said to vikram And moved out with him!

At night
I returned late! I thought shivaay will be present in living room waiting for me but he wasn't there I went in room as soon as I entered in room someone locked the room I looked here and there was was shocked to see many lizards!  I became scared tears started falling from my eyes! I have Herpetophobia ! I banged the door but no one was there I somehow ran to washroom, locked the door and sat on bathtub with running shower ! I Bend in shape of ball!  I was crying my heartout and suddenly everything went black in front of me!

Pov ends

To be continued

Half Revelations in the next update ❤❤
Target - 200 Votes + 2 followers
(Shock with target?  😵)