Epilogue

Third person's pov

Leap of 2.5 years

" Please you all make pavilion ready first, leave the enterance decoration for a while " Malika told the workers and she kept on roaming here and there to check the arrangements being done!

After alot of sorrows finally happiness had knocked to their door! There was a wedding at the Malhotra Mansion!

" Muma" the toddler Anshul crawled towards her mother direction!

" Omg Anshul baby please stop roaming around it's unhygienic, everyone has dust on their shoes" Malika complaint as she picked the baby!

" Malika ma'am, sir is doing alot of tantrums while selecting sherwani please can you help him" the wedding planner said to Malika!

" These people are heading to my nerves! I am handling all the preparation alone and not even a single person is caring about it! Where the hell is this Sidharth Malhotra" she scremed in order to find him!

She marched upwards to find Aman and Sidharth drinking while alcohol!

" What the hell is going on " Malika shouted! Anshul was being good spectator without uttering any word!

" Baby we are celebrating my one more friend is going to commit suicide I mean getting married " Sidharth said in drunk voice!

Malika pulled out her sandal and threw on his face to bring him out from the drunken zone!

" Ohhhahhhhhahhhnohh " Sidharth moaned in pain touching his nose! Malika looked here and there to find a rode! She picked up and marched towards Sidharth direction!

" Sidharth run " Aman shouted as Sidharth jumped from his seat and ran around the table where they were drinking!

" You scoundrel you stand still! I am dying here for the preparation and you are celebrating here! I am not going to spare you today" she said as she beat his ass while he kept on running to safe his life! Anshul was giggling as his mom was running beside his dad!

" Omg what is happening" Vikram exclaimed coming towards them! Malika stopped for second and threw another sandal on Vikram!

" Aaaooouuu " he moaned in pain
" what did I do ?" He complaint crassing his cheeks!

" Why the hell you are doing tantrums in selecting sherwani! Can't you do this work yourself, in this too you need my help! How many things I should handle! House,baby, wedding and this stupid husband of mine! I am so tired of you boys! " Malika said in anger and marched downstairs!

" She is so dangerous her friend and your sister will too hang me like this after our marriage I guess " Vikram said with chuckle

" Indeed! Mine is dangerous but yours is dangerous pro max ultra" Sidharth said and they both laughed!

" Vikram it's correct time run to save your life trust me these group of girl friends are hell dominating and dangerous! Since the day I got married to sidhi she is making me do all household chores and I can't even complaint about it because if I did she beats me hard with broom" Aman cried crassing his bum where she had beated him before! Sid and Vikram bursted out hard!

Malika went to Annika's room!

" Annika you didn't got ready yet " Malika exclaimed seeing her still in blouse and incomplete makeup!