ch 28

Third person's pov

Annika felt a pang seeing her sister's crying face untill but she remembered the past!

Flashback

" Di please don't say this please " she cried touching her feets!

" You don't want me to leave you ? " Annika asked sternly and Guari nodded wipping her Tears!

" Then you have to leave him " she said and Guari stared her in shock!

" Di please" she cried hoping that she will melt!

" Me or him " Annika asked sternly

" Di can't we live toghter please I love him " Guari cried

" I got my answer " Annika said sternly covering herself in her dupatta she unlocked the door to find panicked Omkara!

" Get out " she said showing guari the way out!

" Annika di please she loves you alot don't do this " Omkara pleaded!
Annika gave deaf ears and pulled guari from her arm to throw her out!

" Di whatever happened to you was done by shivaay what is Omkara's fault in it " Guari cried

" Ask your husband that what he had told Shivaay that he took revenge from me " Annika said with anger devouring in her eyes and locked the door on their face!

Flashback ends

" Di" guari called her out but Annika looked at other side

" I told you don't show me your face " Annika said

" It's rakhsha bandhan dii please forget everything " guari pleaded !

" Raksha bandhan ? " Annika laughed sarcastically!

" Raksha bandhan is festival of siblings but what relation you have with me! You made me suffer the worse and then you ran away and got married to the man who has huge involvement in bringing that misery to my life " Annika shouted and Shivaay looked at her in shock! The new peice of information shocked him beyond anything!

Annika went towards shivaay and rolled her hands around her chest!

" You won't feel ashamed right! First you used your contacts to help omkara to find Guari then encourages them to marry and now when I am trying to be in peace first you entered in my Life and you brought them too ! I am so sick of guys ! " Annika said gritting her teeths!

Shivaay widened his eyes in shock! What was she saying! She was misunderstanding him! Today he realised the pain of day when he put wrong allegations on her!

" Dii whatever shivaay did was terrible you are still letting him to be around, but what is our fault? What did om did ! He was himself in the mental asylum suffering all those year's! Infact he didn't even went to meet this person and broke all his relations with him for my sake! Because I had told him that he tortured you hence he doesn't deserve anyone to be in his life " guari said stepping close towards Annika!

Annika for a second looked at shivaay being surprised! So he too didn't had any idea about Omkara and Guari!

" Yes Annika dii! Only I and Guari lives at Oberio Mansion we don't even want to see his face because of what he did to you " omkara said

A sudden wave of anger hit in her veins!

" You know what if you did this! If you boycott your brother after everything then you are most selfish creature on earth! Do you know guari ! The hate Shivaay was keeping throughout the month's was because your so called husband had filled his ears against me ! He tortured me because of you and your sister Mr Omkara singh oberio! He destroyed his life for you guys! And you in turn being thankless towards him  for paying for your expenses at hospital! You are being thankless towards him for dying each second seeing you suffering! Whatever he did to me probably I will never forgive him for that! Even the hate of guari towards him is valid but you selfish dog you should be ashamed of yourself! " Annika bursted out! Omkara looked down being guilty!

" Dii one second you had told me once ask your husband about why Shivaay kept such behaviour with you ! But he too doesn't know what you were talking about! Now I am asking you what is the reason shivaay was so cruel towards you " guari asked

" He had provoked Shivaay by saying that I am coming in between you both! I am against you both and even I hired goons and made them beat him! And thinking that your separation is the reason of his mental illness he made me see hell! You know I literally came back from hell! All the scars I have on my body remind me of this beast! I get scared at night's ! I get scared that this beast will come back in my life and see he came and brought his drug addict brother along " Annika cried as anger dripped from her ears! Tears fall from Malika's eyes and she embraced Annika in her arms !

Guari was shock from the confession ! She looked at Omkara with tears flowing!

" Om " she let her voice out!

" Guari I didn't said anything I swear I didn't! Shivaay must be lying to Annika dii because he want her back in his life ! He is plotting against us guari Trust me ! Omkara lied to convince guari! Shivaay became shocked at the allegation! Did he destroyed his life for this person?

" Annika I am not plotting anything against anyone! I swear on you he had told me everything Annika " Shivaay cried thinking that Annika will misunderstand him! Annika was numb! She didn't know how to react!

Shivaay teared off his shirt!
" See this I used to hurt myself more worse than I used to hurt you! It was your body but my soul! I was blinded with hate Annika I was blinded with revenge! They had manipulated me Annika please Trust me " Shivaay cried pleading her to trust him!

Tears fall from her eyes seeing his body covered with scars! He was suffering along with her too! The hate against him was subsiding but she remembered how he used to bring others girls and used to spend night with them ! She remembered the nights where he used to make out with her without her consent!

" No Annika di Trust me he just want you back that's why he is plotting " Omkara said and Annika looked at him thinking about his word's!

" Annika please Trust me ! I really love you Annika I am not plotting anything " shivaay said with tears and Annika looked at him as her eyes became softened !

" You are lying! You are plotting against us " Guari scremed and came forward to slap him but to be stopped by Annika!

To be continued