ch 17

Continuation of letter

After few months I got to know that he was addicted to drugs!  I told him many times to be away from his bad company but he didn't listened to me!  I rebuked him many times but he didn't borthered! I then threatened him that I will leave him if he continued to take drugs then he assured me that he won't take it again! 
One day I fainted in college!  After that we went to hospital for checkup and we got to know that I am having "Brain tumor " ! My operation has to be done and it was not sure I would live or not!  I didn't wanted him to spoil his life after my departure and I got the point for the breakup ! I saw him taking drugs!

"I told you not to take them!  Guari said

Sorry guari I am trying! omkara said

It's enough for your trying I can't waste my life for a jerk like you!  Gauri said

Please guari give me a chance I am trying!  Omakara said

It's over!  Gauri said and was about to leave when he hold her hand !!

Don't you dare to go away from me I will kill your sister!  Omakara said and I slapped him hard!"

I don't know di I saw an unknown beast in him that day !

"I am sorry guari I didn't meant to say this ! I respect your sister alot gauri I won't do anything to her!  I am sorry please!  Omakara cried"

I know he was repenting for his words and he really respects you di ! I had thought that if I will leave him then he won't spoil his life thinking I betrayed him but I was wrong di! He started indulging in drugs more and more!  After my surgery I don't know whether I would live or not but di only you can make him come out of hell!  You told me that shivaay singh oberio is in your college!  He is omkara's brother!  If possible then be with him and take care of omkara ! Please di I know you love shivaay bhaiya alot I see in your eyes and I feel that he would keep you happy!  After your marriage you can take of care of omakara too! Please fulfill my last wish! 

Your sister
Guari

Letter fell from his hands! 

Annika had married me to keep guari's words ! Everything was getting clear in my mind!

Bold letter means flashback story

How much she was more curious to know about my family!
Durning our relation
Shivaay who is in your family?

Apparently my brother and sister! 

Where is your brother? she asked
suddenly my phone rang

Sorry I need to pick!  He said and left

How she Intentionally asked about my Brother!

How she used roam around the mansion peeping through all rooms to find him! 
In his absence she was peeping in all rooms not knowing he was following her!

What are you doing?  he asked loudly!

actually!!! 

Didn't I told you to stay in room only!  You know you need punishment!  He said and dragged her to store room and locked her! 

It was nothing new for her as she has become habitual of it! 

How she went to omakara's room !

one day finally she had found omakara's room! But one maid informed shivaay about her being in omkara's room!

What the hell are you doing in omakara's room ! He shouted on her!

I lost the way she said while stammering

I hate lies he scremed making her scared! 

I am sorry she stammered!

Get in my room! He ordered

Please shivaay forgive me she cried

Get in my room he shouted and she Flench in fear! Thankfully he had an important metting so he had left to office ! 

I didn't realised when I stopped so low !   I can't bear more what I have done what you have done Shivaay!!   I cried!

I ran outside!! I don't know where I am going I don't know where I will reach !! I didn't bothered about traffic cars bikes buses I am was just running!  After an hour I stopped! 
I realised that I was running from myself I was running from my past ! I was running from the beast shivaay but I won't be able to run away from him! Everyday each corner of oberio mansion will make me remind of my cruelness ! Whenever I will go outside Anika's insult will come infront of me!  Whenever I will eat here stern face will come in front of me!  I can't run from beast in me he spoilt everything!  He spoilt my love he spoilt the shivaay in me I have become a peice of shit just because of fucking revenge!

What did you got from your revenge Sir?  Khaana said

To be continued