ch 32

Third person's pov

" This is so stupid Mali! You know I don't have any interest in Vikram " Annika said

" Girl you want to get rid of this man or not " Malika ask being frustated

" Though it's inhuman but I really need space from him so I will " Annika announced!

They discussed their plan with the boys who denied to be part of any madness so it was all for Malika Annika and Vikram to execute their plan!

" Good morning Love " Vikram came close to Annika giving her a cheek peck as he saw Shivaay descending downstairs for the morning chores!

" Good morning " Annika fake smiled and hugged him! Shivaay stared at the ground finding it the most unique thing to see in order to avoid to witness their closeness! Malika's words about making Vikrama and Annika a thing were still ringing in his head!

Annika and Vikram sat toghter on dinning table laughing in order to pretend that they are happy toghter!

" Shivaay bring breakfast for us " Annika ordered! He brought their breakfast and kept on table silently!
Vikram took a bite of the pancake and spit it out!

" No matter how great buisness man you are but your cooking skills suck " Vikram said! Annika looked at shivaay in order to tell that this is the karma repeating!

Earlier she used to be at his place and he and his friend used to humiliate her and she used to take it silently now he is the one who is getting humiliated!

" Why don't you guys go for shopping! Take Shivaay along to pick your bags too" Malika suggested! Annika narrowed her eyebrows thinking when did she plan this thing!

Annika and Vikram were roaming in mall hand in hand which made Shivaay nostalgic about their college days! He had numerous shopping bags in his hands! He was feeling numerous burns in his heart seeing them so happy toghter and ofcourse comfortable with touching each other physical as many times Annika literally took his support to rest and they were no where leaving each other's hand!

Shivaay was sitting outside the shop of mall and Vikram and Annika were shopping! Suddenly a boy came and gave him a bag!

" Are you the servant who has come with Annika ma'am?"  He enquired! Shivaay nodded!

" This is her shopping bag " he told hik passing the bag! Shivaay's eyes accidently fall on the thing inside the bag!

" A lingerie ?" He could help but to exclaim!

" Vikram and Annika " he stuttered as all the wild thoughts cracked in his mind! Are they taking their relation to Next level! The thought was enough to shatter his heart in numerous pieces!

No matter how much he tries to pretend that he can move on but he can't! He can't see her with anyone else! He can't sacrifice her! His entire life he lived for someone else but now he wants to live for himself!

All the way from mall to home he kept on thinking about them! Will she never forgive him? Will she never give him the second chance!

At night when he was about to leave to his room after doing all the work Malika stopped him!

" Make juice for Vikram. He is in Annika's room so give him there only" she ordered! His heart felt pang after hearing that he is in Annika's room that to this late! Shivaay knocked Annika's door she was in night robe and he could see little bit glimpses of that lingerie!

" Jui..cee for V..ikram sir " he stuttered with heavy voice as his eyes were about to spill tear!

" Keep on the table he is in bathroom " Annika said! His eyes widened seeing a condom on the table!! She was really moving on with Vikram! He immediately kept the juice and ran away without even passing her a second look!

He went to his room and cried hard slapping himself numerous times! Today he felt the pain he made her undergo from all this time! Today he realised how much it hurts to see someone you love with someone else!

But he will not judge Annika over this! He would blame himself for ruining her! She deserves happiness in her life no matter who gives her Vikram or he! She too have sexual needs , she too deserves to know how it feels to be loved while he only focussed on his pleasures and took her without her concernt! But he can't bear this anymore! He can't bear her with anyone else but from which face he will tell her to stop! He cried hard throughout the night and the next day too he didn't came out from the room!

Annika felt hurt seeing the hurt in his eyes seeing her in lingerie but she can't forget whatever he did so soon! His unsudden apperance in her life made her forget the difference between right and wrong! She just wanted space for now as everytime she used to see his face it used to made her remind the horrifying days she had spent in that hell with this demon!

There was no one in the house but Malika and Shivaay! It was her due  month so she wasn't travelling anywhere!

Shivaay was in his room when heard screams from Malika's room! He without thinking opened the door after two days of that thing he witnessed! He didn't had the courage to go and see her with Vikram!

Malika was laying on ground crying hard as contractions were hitting her hard before two weeks of her due date!

" Malika " shivaay became panicked seeing her state! He immediately picked her in his arms and rushed downstairs!

" What should I do can you please tell me? " He asked patting her face as she was getting tired and was breathing hard!

"My car key is in the drawer please take me to hospital " she cried hard as her situation was getting worsened! She knows she did bad with Shivaay and right now he is the only one who can save her and her child!

Shivaay immediately took the car key and rushed outside taking Malika in his arms!

" Leave a message to Sidharth please he is not picking call " Malika said passing him her phone! Shivaay was engrossed in finding any hospital!

" Hello Sidharth Malika is in labour please help us out " Shivaay sent him the voice mail!

" Malika don't loose consious please for the sake of your baby! Trust me I will not let anything happen to you both " Shivaay said as he felt urge to cry seeing her! Malika was getting to scared she knew her pregnancy had complications and on above this unsudden contractions were making her more scared but she was literally touched by Shivaay!

" I did so much to you and you are still helping me! Why ? " She asked slowly but scremed as contractions hit hard!

" It's not the time to talk about anything ! You just calm down " he said patting her head with his one hand and driving with another!

To be continued