ch 27

Third person's pov

His brain was not able to process what just happened few seconds ago! He was on ground by her vigrous push!

" Don't touch me " her painful scream echoed in his brain!

" Please shivaay don't do this please shivaay please don't do this " his brain took her to the days where she used to beg for mercy from him!

He considered her culprit but stayed beside him for the sake of her sister's promise! He tortured her like hell she didn't let even a word to let out from her mouth! Now it his time to repent and correct his mistakes! He gave his entire life to his siblings who turned their back at him when he needed them the most!

Flashback

After the last round of treatment of physcology omkara was set to be free! Annika had left from Shivaay's life and from that very moment there was nothing left in his life but darkness!

Each corner of oberio mansion reminded him of his tortures! Every second his brain echoed with her screams! Each second her painful eyes used to  visualise  infront of him! Hence he decided to stay away from the memories! The marks he had on his body reminded him how he used to punish himself after hurting her! It reminded him that how stupid he was to give her the punishment of his siblings sufferings!

His heart used to cry seeing Omkara and priyanka in the mental asylum screming willing to get out from there! To get rid of that pain he used to give her pain but in return he used to hurt himself even more! Hence he decided to go away from that place which had no good memories assosiated with him!

But one day he got a tint of happiness when Omkara was declared mentally Healthy and got discharge from Mental hospital! He was waiting for Omkara to come to him! The entire day passed omkara didn't came! Shivaay sent his security too but none found about him ! Later he got to know he went somewhere without caring about Shivaay!

That day the guilt hit him hard ! For the people he destroyed his entire life they give a damn about him ! Indeed the truth was difficult to accept but he was supposed to live his life alone untill he find her  give her the space she needs and apologize for his mistakes!

Flashback ends

He rushed downstairs as he heard Malika calling him! There were alot of noises coming from outside the mansion as if someone is fighting!

" There are some unwanted people outside throw them out " Malika told him and he looked at annika who was sitting on couch with expressionless face!

He went outside following the instructions but he got shock to see gauri along with omkara fighting with security guards to tell them to enter inside the mansion!

" Bhaisahab my sister is inside please let us go in " she said but security guard was damn stubborn to even open the gate!

" Om" his name unknowingly rolled from his tounge as his eyes became teary! Omkara looked at his direction in shock! Since guari was adamant to meet Annika she was not ready to leave the place at any cost! Annika and Malika decided to send them away hence they too came outside! Annika had unknown hatered towards omkara and disappointment towards guari!

Flashback

After alot of months Guari finally stepped out from her coma state! Annika was more than happy to get her little sister back!

" Thank god you are fine " Annika cried crassing her hairs! Guari smiled and wipped her tears with shaking hands!!

She put off her oxygen mask  and whispered
" Omkara ? "

Annika felt a pang on her heart! Was she too blind in her love that the first person she remembered was him!

" You better get fine first rest we will talk later " Annika replied with Stern face! Days passed guari started recovering and everyday she used to ask Annika about Omkara and whether she took care of him and his family in her absence and everytime Annika used to ignore it!

It was already difficult for her to move on and Guari was no where letting her to be in peace without the mention of oberio's! All the frustation was building up in her body untill one day it bursted up!

When Omkara got out from the Asylum the first thing he did was too find guari 's whereabouts! Fortunately using shivaay's contacts he got to know about his whereabouts!

Annika had got Guari admitted to persue her studies yet again! Omkara there found her and she revealed why she left him and then they both  secretly got married!

Annika was getting panicked as it was late evening and guari hadn't returned from her college yet! She was waiting untill the door Bell rang! She sighed in relief and ran to open the door!

" Guari where were you -" land slipped under her feet seeing Omkara and Guari in wedding attire!

" Di " Guari  scremed and Annika  fall on the ground being shocked!

" Om bring water fast " she ordered and he nodded and brought a glass of water!

He immediately brought the glass near her lips which she threw in anger and slammed a finest slap on his face!

" Om " Guari scremed and went beside Omkara! Annika got up with blood shot eyes which made guari shake in fear for a second!

" Di i am sorry I had no option left you weren't telling me about him then he came and conceived me that when we will get married everything will be fine ! I love him di i really do but I love you the most! Please don't be angry " she cried coming in order to hug Annika but Annika pushed him aside!

Holding omkara's hand she threw him out of the house and locked the door and then placed slap on guari's face!

Throwing her dupatta tearing off the sleeves of her upper she revealed the marks on her body to her!

" This is what your promise costed me and what you did to me " she scremed from the top of the voice as tears made her way out!

" Di howw. When " guari cried wanting to touch her scars and to console her but Annika didn't let to come even close to her!

" You sent me to Shivaay and he did this too me! He tortured me he raped me he beated me and I couldn't do anything just because of you ! Neither I had power nor money to protect you so I choosed to rot in hell ! And you did this to me! " Annika scremed as tears fall from her eyes! She was disappointed beyond anything!

Guari fall on ground cursing herself for betraying her sister!

" I am sorry di " she cried hard but this time Annika didn't fall weak!

" Don't call me di ! It's done from my side! My mom dad had taken promise that I will take care of you untill you will get married I fullfilled! Then I took promise from you to take care of your drug addict lover and his family untill you recover I did ! Now I am free ! Free from you, from your disgusting husband and from all the promises my selfish parent's bounded me with on their death bed!

Kudh toh chle gye mujhe chodh deya tere paas ! Meri Zindagi bardbad krke tune apna ghr bsaya hai guari yeh guilt tujhe kabhi khush nahi rehne deega! Nikal jaa aur dubara apni shakal na dikhna mujhe " ( They left from the world and left me with you ! You build your house on my sufferings and this guilt will never let you be happy! Get lost and never dare to show me your face ) " Annika shouted

To be continued