ch 20

In US

Annika di John was playing and he fall down and now crying! A small 5 year boy Simon towards his "di "

Oh john! Anika get panicked and ran towards Ground!

She picked crying john and started consoling her!Since when annika came to US She changed into stern, emotionless Person! She was already broken but her sister's decision Broke her more! Since then she started Finding peace In the children of orphange!
                 Guari's decision to marry OM was not Bad on her respect But Annika got to know That om was Mental pateint And drug addict too! Annika has sacrificed her life for her sister But guari Said " She can mend om She can bring him out From His addiction and Infact om is ready to leave Everything his brother, sister!

What about your sister Who lost herself For you?  Malika argued!
She fucking kept herself in hell As You were in coma And That demon could Harm you!!  And when Your sister needs you Then you are running away!! Sid Continued!!

Dii try to understand OM needs me!! Guari said
You are so selfish Girl! Aman shouted!

Dii Please! gauri cried

Go gauri Go guari but don't ever try Try to show me your face! Anika said calmly
I don't know why I am getting so Much betryal From people I love!! Annika Mumbled

Dii What are you saying!! Guari cried

Please guari If you don't want me to kill myself then leave me! Everytime I will see your face I will regret Loving You more than my life! You hurted me more than shivaay today!  Annika said with broken voice!!!
Gauri not taking the allegations ran from there and didn't returned back!!

Annika on the Other side has become like a living corpse!!! The cheerful Annika started Having panick attacks!!  She didn't wanted to live But didn't wanted to end Her life Too untill it's natural Or accidental one!

It was Annika's birthday Coming!! She was with kids Who were the only source To give her solace! She was alone in this world! Though her friends were there For her But They used to be busy in business So They couldn't go to her frequently but They were on calls and chats with her!

Siddhi and Aman Were havin happy life! It look a while For Siddhi To grasp up that Arnav Has Finally divorceed her!! She was beyond happy And excited But it hurted seeing arnav So broken Not that she was having feelings For him but for the sake of humanity but she got sigh of relief When arnav Got his Real love Kushi!!  Arnav and Siddhi were still in contact but never talked About annika or Shivaay!! Siddhi and Aman  couple who were madly in love with each other and now they couldn't even take breathe without each other!

Sid and Malika Were always the couple Goals But new member was going to enter In their families!! Sid was taking care of her like a glass doll! Offcource she is precious and carrying most precious thing in her! 

Seeing the both Adorable couple Annika's used to feel pang on her heart! She had always dreamt Of such life with Shivaay but she never got! Instead she got physical Pain Emotional pain Mental pain Infact Her self respect Ego and self esteem was Shared in thousand Peices by him!! He killed Her pride her confidence everything! he killed the lively girl who was living With No emotion left! She had started feeling that she is most worthless Person in entire world!!

The another bright day of orphange But For annika The day was as dark as night!!

good morning Babies!! She woke Up children Lovingily! Her motive of staying at orphange was she didn't wanted other children To face what she faced!! She didn't got love from anyone In her entire life Even Her own blood sister left her when she needed her the most! She was broken she needed her to hug her plant a kiss on her head and say "everything would be fine "  !! What if She isn't there the children Of orphange Loved annika for than anything!! They saw their mother in her ! She tried to give them love what they deserve And What they should get!! 

Hello annika!! Why aren't you picking the phone?  Malika called her at reception After trying calling at her personal phone!

Malika how are you! How is baby? Annika asked softly

I am fine What about you? Malika asked

I am fine Too! What about sid When he is flying to Paris For deal! Annika asked

Timmrrow Annika But is stressed For living me alone in this condition! So I guess he was thinking to cancel the deal! Malika said sadly!

Hey what is the need to cancel the deal I will be there with you until he comes! Yes it would be difficult To live for long as I have to take care of children Too They mid yearly are starting too!  Annika said

Oh annika thank u so Much Sid would be So glad When he will know about it! Malika sighed in relief

Malika I will call you later bye!
with this annika declined the call and went to pack her luggage!

Babies I have to go for few days at Mali didi's house in evening! Annika informed All!  The children became sad!!

Umm let's play hide and seek! Eda we all will hide and you have to find us okay? Annika said Eda Nodded cheerfully! All went and hide in garden and all places!!

Shivaay's pov!

The day has arrived The day of our meet The day when I will get to see her the day when I will get to talk to her!! 

Khanna buy that orphange where she is staying! Shivaay told

Khanna nodded and called someone to look for this matter!!

Oh god finally she will infront of my eyes I will hold her soft skin On KY hands I will grab her petite Waist I Will keep her close to my heart and will never let her go! I will keep her Like a queen Now my queen! Enough of what You had to suffer bcoz of me annika I promise I will eradicate these memories and will Create new happy memories of us!! 

I love you annika I love you so much I will die Without you!!  I win die with your sepration Anymore!!

To be continued