Part 25 - Adieu

*final smut, y'all!*

~~~~~~

George slams me into his bed and pins both of my arms over my head.

I wail in response for his grip on my wrists was as strong and tough as I last remembered and squirm uncontrollably under him.

"What's wrong? Did it hurt you last time?"

He asks, gliding his fingers over my ribs and rubbing the sensitive underside of my breast.

"No..."

I manage to breath out and close my eyes in pleasure as his hand dips into my decollete and frees my nipples from the confinements.

They pucker and harden instantly under his ministrations and elongate even more, as he rolls them firm between his thumb and index finger, eliciting a moan that could have been heard from Canada.

I could feel him drooling over me and feel something wet running over the valley of my breasts.

I split my eyes open and find him tonguing me, his lower body instinctively thrusting into me and we were still clothed.

A sigh leaves my lips and I hear him chuckling darkly against my skin, the restlessness between my thighs growing more and more apparent.

His hand reaches my sex and he cups it boldly, enticing every single nerve ending in my body and fondles it with his huge palm.

"Oh how much I missed this..."

He slurs, kneeling over me, his enlarged member visible to me through his trousers.

"This.. pretty little bosom.."

He removes my panties professionally and inserts a finger inside me with ease and prepares me for the mega intrusion, stretching me out.

"Oh.. and she's so wet..."

"Fuck you George!"

I cry, the finger inside me not only pleasuring me but also igniting the caged fury of sexual frustration in me, fourfold.

He chuckles again and withdraws his finger from me, leaving me touch starved and licks my juices falling from it's length.

"Don't worry love. You'd be doing just that...."

He tugs at the waistband of his trousers and pulls it all the way down, revealing his prodding member, which had grown large. Painfully large.

He had definitely grown large.

I spread out my legs as an open invitation and cock an eyebrow at him.

"Open me. Enter me. And fuck me hard."

As the words slip out of my mouth, he slowly pushes his length inside me, resulting in a synchronized moan from both of us and he slumps forward, allowing him to enter inside me deeper.

It had been weeks since our last union and we both somehow forgot how huge (he) and how tight (I) we were.

Once fully adjusted inside me, he gives me no less than a second to exhale and starts thrusting into me hard and deep.

"I don't remember you being this so tight.."

He grunts, pounding into me relentlessly.

"I don't remember you being so large either.."

I moan, swiveling my hips, trying to keep up with his hard, brutal thrust.