Part 10 - Visit

*s m u t! And look at George's thighs. Just imagine him talking to Cecilia while sitting like this, lmaoooo! I will die!!🤣🤣🤣*

~~~~~~

Cecilia's POV:-

I notice the flushness and the sweat on George's face as he walks in front of me and sits on his armchair.

"So.. what brings ya here so late at night?"

He quips, cockily.

Well actually, I want you to fuck me now.

"Actually.... um.. I have.... b-been thinking about certain... stuffs-"

"Thinking about what?"

He cuts me off impulsively.

I inhale sharply.

"I have been thinking about what you said to me the other day.."

"Besides the lake?"

"Yes, besides the lake..."

I register quickly, unable to match George's gaze.

"You.. you were right.. I am frustrated. Daniel isn't just...*sigh* he isn't able to pleasure me as much as I'd like him to pleasure me..."

I fidget.

"Oh.."

George grins.

"And as you may know.. a woman has needs..."

"Yes and what are you exactly implying here.. luv?"

He asks, raising his brows in a lazy fashion.

I felt my breath hitch down at the back of my throat.

I couldn't believe I was going to let my desires take over my morals now.

"I... I was... uh..."

Shit!

George breaks into a fit of laughter, stopping me from further embarrassing myself.

He knew exactly what I was here for.

He gets up from his chair, a suggestive smug plastered on his face and traces the outline of my waist with his hand, before bringing his lips to my ear.

"Don't worry luv.. ye aren't here for yer amusement. Yer here... for mine..."

He presses his lips on top of mine and kisses me lustfully.

I wrap my arms around his neck as he hooks both of my legs over his waist and carries me to the bed, where he instantly begins to grind his dominant erection over my heated entrance.

"Already so wet I see..."

He slurs, noticing the wet patch over the crotch of my panties and pulls it down.

I moan in response as his hot breath fan over my arousal and I close my eyes shut.

Now that I was bare from waist down, he forces both of my arms over my head and ties it together with my panties.

"Has anyone ever done this to ye before?"

George groans, running his hand over my inner thighs.

"That was.. a really long time ago..."

I whimper.

"Naughty girl.."