Part 4 - Peonies

*kind of steamy!😏😏😏*
**y'all I am so proud of this chapter, like I really think this is my personal best ! Besides George always brings out the best in me soooo..*

~~~~~~

After what happened, I was clearly in a state of trauma.

Though nobody was at the fault here, I couldn't help but to feel helpless, slightly guilty as well as sorry.

This only seemed to have added further to my sexual frustrations and I felt like I was about to explode.

I get up from the bed, careful enough to not wake Dani up, and go downstairs.

I felt choked and I needed some fresh air.

I slip off my slippers and walk into the wet lawn yet again.

By far, this was my favorite part of the house, but I hadn't seen the rest of the house so...

It must be around 3 or maybe 4 am in the morning, I wasn't sure, but it was still very dark and kind of chilly.

I was only in my shorts and an oversized t-shirt.

It was drop dead silence everywhere and the sky looked hauntingly gray, with even darker tufts of clouds floating in it.

There may or may not be a storm, I wasn't really sure.

The garden was still very much alive and I could clearly smell the musky, earthy scent of the flowers.

As I took a self tour of the garden, a bush of white peonies grabbed my attention.

I loved peonies. In fact, they were my favorite flowers.

I carefully run the pat of my middle finger into it's pistil, feeling the softness of the petals, the stickiness of it's knob.
I felt myself zone out in it's beauty.
It was almost.. arousing for me.

"So ye like peonies huh?"

I turn around and see George grinning wide at me.

I pull back my hand from the flower and try to hide my growing redness.

"Yeah.. I mean.. I am sorry. I know I shouldn't be here.."

I blabber, nervously.

"Oh sod off! It's a garden. It is open to everyone at any time of the day..."

He smiles, making me feel much better than before now.

"So what you are doing here, so late, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Same as ye.. I couldn't sleep.."

He gestures me to follow him and shows me the tiny purple orchids blooming under the night light.

"Your garden is really beautiful.."

I say, kneeling down and admiring the smaller buds.

"Ta'! But it wasn't easy for me achieve this in a single day..."

"You mean you grew all of this by yourself?"
I ask, kind of surprised.

He nods his head in pride.

"When I got back here, this place was bushier than a jungle. I had to trim some plants down, even had to throw some old n' dead ones. Then brought some new saplings and seeds.. and this is what you see now..  all lush and pretty..."