Part 16 - A sudden encounter

*smut! Ze return of...*

~~~~~~

My eyes widened once I realized who it was.

"P-Paul?"

"Oh so that was you! I knew it had to be you the moment I saw you walk in here.. how are you!?"

I almost forgot how to breath for a second.

Out of all the people I knew, Paul was the last person I expected to meet tonight.

"Yeah well.. so and so.. but how about you? And what are you doing here?"

"Oh just a couple of errands. Also I came to visit an old friend of mine.."

He smiled.

"And you didn't think of visiting me? Your former student slash lover? Your step daughter?"

I usually didn't joke about our history like this, but the drinks was kicking hard.

"I was about to call you tomorrow. I am here for a couple of days!"

He said.

I was meeting, seeing Paul after more than a year and honestly, it felt good, though I wasn't talking sense in most of the cases.

Mom had been planning to start her own cupcake business, little Jim was nearly 3 months old.. everything was going absolutely great for Paul and I was happy for him.

"So.. how are things for you then? I mean, look at you. You look absolutely fantastic!"

"Oh shut up, you manipulative sob!"

I chuckled softly, rolling my eyes at him.

He laughed as well.

"Well.. do you want to dance?"

I almost spit on the table.

"Dance? Really?"

"Yes they are playing your favorite song.."

It was 'Love my way' by The Psychedelic Furs and yes, it was my favorite song.

Paul pulled me onto the stage and we began dancing.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and swayed my hips left and right to the beat of the music, booming through the speakers.

And all of a sudden, I was actually enjoying myself.

I completely forgot about everything that happened a couple of hours ago and letting the heavy amount of alcohol do it's job, I kissed Paul.

To my amusement, he didn't try to stop me or pull back and instead, grabbed hold of my waist and pulled me deeper into the kiss.

"So I guess you are enjoying yourself now, aren't you..?"

Paul smirked, spinning me around and rubbing his crotch over my arse.

I threw my head back onto his shoulders, feeling his hot breath fan over my shoulder blades as he thrusted his hips into mine and started kissing the length of my neck.

God, I knew this was wrong but I didn't really mind a one night fling.

I reached out for his face and brought his ear next to my lips.

"Take me to your room and fuck me!"

That was all was required for Paul to grip hold of my wrist and pull me out from the crowd.