Part 1

A year later:-

Cecilia's POV-

The last couple of months went by pretty quick.

Things changed apparently but did not necessarily get better.

At least for me.

Mom and Paul are pretty happy.
They got married on Christmas Eve and I also have a baby brother now, Jim.

I haven't seen him yet, but with what I had seen on pictures, he looks like Paul. He has got those.. eyes... sad, droopy eyes.

Also, I haven't talked to dad in months, especially ever since I moved out.

I wonder if he even remembers having a teenage daughter.

Speaking of which, I am turning 19 next week, which is kind of exciting I must say, since I am celebrating it with my boyfriend, Daniel.

I met him at a party last year, my friend forcefully dragged me to.

He is like a young James Dean.

Handsome, tall and dark.

But....
I don't love him.

One of the reasons, I agreed going out with him was because I just needed to get Paul out of my system.

Though Daniel does know about Paul and everything, he doesn't know that I am actually using him for getting over Paul.

I know that it's wrong and that Daniel doesn't deserve all of this, but...

"Happy 19th gorgeous.."

Daniel cooes, planting a kiss on my neck and spooning me in.

Wow, I was 19 already.
And all of a sudden...

I feel so old.

I hug him back and press my back firmer to his chest.

"Thank you Daniel for reminding me that I am now old.."

I smirk.

Daniel giggles.

After snuggling a couple of more minutes, we remembered that we have a life.

We got out of our bed and got ready for the day.

Today we were going to meet Daniel's dad.

Well why exactly, I don't know?

Apparently, Daniel's mother died when he was 5, so his father re-married to some American widow before divorcing her a couple of years ago.

Ever since, his father had been living in America, with a young mistress up until last month, when he came back, alone, to England after almost a decade.

Daniel had a little bit of daddy issues. Well so do I.

But at the same time, he wanted to see his father.

So, he thought of taking me along with him, just in order to ease out the awkwardness between the estranged father-son relationship.

To be fair, it seemed quite weird to me that Daniel thought so highly about me but couldn't also help adore it, since he loved me and.. I was growing to love him too.

The train ride took us to a more metropolitan side of the city.

It was nice and exciting for me since I had never been to this part of London before.

Everything seemed so posh and classy. It was fun.

As we took the cab to Daniel's father's house, I noticed how bad he was sweating.

"Daniel? Are you okay?"

"Um yeah.. it's just I haven't seen him in such a long time. He never visited me all these years, never even called me... I don't know how I am going to face him.."

He chuckles nervously.

I take his clammy, cold hands in mine and squeeze it softly.

"Don't worry Dani. You will be fine.. also I think he should be the one to get nervous since he was the one who didn't try to keep in touch with you.. but trust me.. it will be good.."

I smile.

Soon, we are at the mansion like building.

Prior to this, I didn't know that Daniel's father was a former musician.

Damn, will these ex musicians ever leave me?

Maybe not.

We walk over to the main door and bring the bell a couple of times.

As we hear the door click, Daniel quickly pulls into a deep kiss.

I am kind of taken aback with his gesture.

He probably did it out of nervousness but I didn't mind.

I kiss him back and shove in my tongue inside his mouth just to get him into the mood before the door flies upon.

"Oh Dani!"

The man cries as we quickly break apart.

The man must have been in his early 40's or so, but didn't really look that bad for his age.

To be honest, he looked quite.. good.

He pulls Daniel for a hug who reciprocates it back, half heartedly.

"I missed you son.."

"I missed you too... dad.."

Daniel whispers after a pause.

As soon as they pull back, the man's eyes fall on me.

I am quick enough to give him a shy smile.

"I see you brought company.."
He smirks, trailing his gaze up and down my body.

"Oh yes.. dad! Actually this is my girlfriend.. Cecilia.."

The man holds out his hand.

"Hi Cecilia.. I am George. George Harrison"

"Oh hello Mr. Harrison, nice to meet you"

I grin as I shake his hand.

His thumb brushes over my knuckle in a way I thought was.. really.. bold before he peers,

"Nice to meet you too, Cecilia.."

~~~~~

*a/n

Let's for the sake of this story, assume that George was a solo musician who worked with Paul at some point, but not in The Beatles!

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Peace and love!!
💗💖❤💓💘💕💝💞