Part 13 - Arrival

*super short! Angsty? Boring!*

~~~~~~

"Right, so you grabbed everything?"

Daniel asks me as he puts on his shoes.

"Yes.. yes. There wasn't really much to pack."

I laugh nervously.

Daniel and I were leaving today.

I am sort of glad that things are going back to normal, just the way it used to be, before I met George.

Once done packing, both Daniel and I come downstairs where George was waiting for us.

"Oh there ya are. I called ye guys a cab!"

George cries.

"Thanks dad"

Daniel says, reaching in for a hug.

George hugs him back while I watch them awkwardly from behind.

"I am so glad ye guys came all the way here to meet me.. it really means a lot. Really.."

George peers.

"Das alright dad! Also you can visit us anytime as well. Our doors are always open for you!"

"Oh definitely, son.."

The two hug each other once more and greet one another one last time, before the driver starts honking from outside.

"Dani, I think we should leave.. "

I say.

"Oh right. Bye dad, take care!"

Dani cries, waving his hand at him and carries our single luggage out in the front.

I follow him closely and just as Dani walks out of the door, George turns me around and kisses me on my lips.

I try to pull away fearing Dani might see us but before that, George himself pulls away from me and hugs me tight.

I gulp and I freeze.

He doesn't say anything to me and I could hear him sob?

Just when I was about to hug him back, Dani calls out for me.

"We are ready to go.."

I glance at George one more time, his silence somewhat telling me a thousand different things at the same time and holding my hand, he leads me outside.

"Oh I was just telling Cecilia how glad I was to meet her and that I would like to see more of her soon.."

George chuckles.

"Yes I think you will see more of her dad, I promise ya.."

Daniel still hadn't got it.

I get inside the car and after a few more goodbyes, we drive off.

During our train ride, on our way back home, I couldn't stop thinking about George.

I couldn't stop thinking about his messy curly hair, tickling and scraping my skin as he paints me with his smooth kisses.

I couldn't stop thinking about his voice, as deep and dark as the darkest of chocolates and as hot as melting, hot lava.

I couldn't stop thinking about that devilish grin he'd give me, everytime I submit myself to him and he thrusts into me, again, again, again and.. again.

He made me wet and desperate.

He made me feel warm but also aggressive.

Though I was happy that he won't be around me anymore and that I could be with Dani now, I hadn't thought of the way, he had completely polluted my mind with his images.

Everytime I blink my eye, I see him.

Everytime I try to do anything, I think of him.

His entire being popped into my head over and over again and it made me feel sick to the gut.

The train ride was awfully quiet.

I didn't talk much to Daniel because I just didn't feel like to and even he didn't, since he was just too busy playing his Nintendo.

Silly boys.

Once we arrived at our apartment, I suddenly remembered how big I used to think my apartment was, but now it seemed smaller.

The place was reeking with a funny smell and it felt dreadful.

"I am just going to hit the store to buy some stuffs for dinner. Meanwhile, you can take bath, rest or maybe sleep for a while.. I'll be back soon.."

Dani says and leaves.

I nod and fill the bath.

Just as I was undressing myself, a small flower fell out from my hair clip.

I picked it up only to realize it was a white peony.

"A flowering plant for me is just as same as the flower, budding in between a woman's legs. Both are God's finest creations and both needs to be showered with love and tenderness..."

His voice rings in my head and my heart skips a beat.

I forget how to breath for once and turn a deep red.

My mind gets instantly blocked with the incidents of that eventful night.

And suddenly, the phone starts ringing.

Speak of the timing.

I abruptly place the flower under the nightstand and answer the phone.

~~~~~~

*a/n

Horrid snobby.

Peace and love!!
❤💕💖💝💞💓💗