Part 18 - Sweet

*smut!!
**the infamous chocolate syrup from my Ringo smut returns!!!!

~~~~~~~

"Oh wow.."

George grunts as he pulls out of me, still rock hard, a string of cum connecting our genitals.

I look up at him with tear filled eyes, unable to hide the lazy smirk tugging at the corner of my lips as he chuckles softly.

He understood what I meant to say.

"Don't worry. It's the final one for the evening.."

"I think.."

He adds almost instantly as I cover my face with both of my hands, one, for hiding my blush just because I was so insanely, crazily, madly in love with him and secondly because I was painfully out of breath.

I honestly don't remember being this happy with someone before. Someone I know isn't going to leave.

I have had the ocassionals.

All of us do.

But with him, I just knew it wasn't going to be a random one time thing.

As I move closer to him, pulling the blanket over our sweat slicked, naked and tired bodies, he puts his arm around me, drawing me close to him.

I close my eyes and rest my head on his shoulder.

I loved this.

I loved his skin, his chest, his shoulders and especially his scent, because it reminded me of chamomile.

He loved this too, he said in between.

"You're so beautiful"

He broke out multiple times as we made aggressive love.

Well now as I watch him, breathing calmly, looking a touch cutie for a beefcake that he was, I am suddenly introduced to his whimsical features.

For probably the first time, I became aware of his lips, his forehead, his eyes, his cheekbones...

He's the beautiful one of the two.

"Let's never get out of bed. How does that sound?"

"Fine by me.."

I chuckle.

Stealthily enough, he slides his hand under the sheets and grazes his fingers over my ribs.

He breathes into my ear, his sudden gesture arousing me, when I decide to press my body against mine.

"I thought you didn't want more.."

He laughs, catching me a little off guard.

But I didn't mind. With him, I never mind.

"Where are you going?"

I ask him, as he withdraws his hands from my body, making me feel empty and touch starved and gets out of the bed.

"Bathroom."

He made a quick hand gesture towards the only lit corner in the house.

"You aren't going to leave are you?"

"Actually yes, I do plan to jump off from your bathroom window, all naked and cold.."

I scoff at him for that.

I look down at my watch.

10 pm.

George and I hadn't eaten anything ever since we got home because we have been fucking each other ever since we got home.