Part 8

*smut!🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️*

~~~~~~

George's POV:-

She instantly climbs on top of me and before I could even react, she latches her lips on top of mine and starts straddling my waist.

I kiss her back, roaming my hand over her thighs and scrunching up her dress, just enough for her heat to be visible to me.

She moans lowly, as she feels my cock get hard and harder under her.

She pulls back from my lips with a wet sound and quickly unbuckles my belt.

I watch her shaky hands pull out my straining member and I couldn't hold in a pleasured groan as she kisses the tip.

Inch by inch, she engulfs my cock with her round, pouty lips, licking my foreskin and giving the base a sharp tug every once in a while.

I couldn't believe how good she was at this.
It was as though, she had done this over a hundred times.

She bobs her head up and down, pumping whatever else she couldn't take into her mouth and sucking me to the bliss.

I reach in for the back of her neck and push her deeper into my cock, stuffing more of my pulsing girth into her mouth, making her whimper.

However, she is quick to regain her position, and starts blowing me harder than ever, straddling my thighs and playing- loving my engorged, tight balls.

She then releases my cock from her mouth only to grip it tight with her hand and begins to jerk it desperately.

I thrust into her hand, groaning and panting heavily, as my mass of meat, begins to swell and sweat with my pre cum.

Cecilia swipes the leaking liquid with the pat of her thumb and pops it inside her mouth.

A small moan leaves from her mouth as she tastes me, making me moan as well.

She was just way too delicious to resist.

"Are you sure nobody comes here anymore?"

Cecilia asks as she lowers her heat down my shaft and starts straddling me again.

"Y-yes... we.. we are good.."

"What made you think I was going to fuck you here?"

She cocks, raising her brows at me.

I groan in response.

"Do you want me to fuck you? Right... here?"

She raises her hips on top of me, legs on either side and slowly, slides down her foxy red panties all the way to her knee and revealing her naked, pink pussy to me.

I couldn't take it any longer with her teasing and led out a frustrated grunt.

I grab hold of her waist and slam her down on top of my cock and start thrusting into her savagely.

"Oh fuck George.. yes.. yes... ahhh..."

Cecilia moans, rocking her hips back and forth, her wet sex sinking over and out from that of mine.

I guide her hips up and down, thrusting into her harder and deeper.

Her wetness warm up my manhood almost instantly and she leds out a shaky moan as I snap my hips onto her and hit her g-spot head on.

"Ugh.. so good.. so good baby.. ughh.. fuck... fuck..fuck...."

She redoubles her speed and starts bouncing up and down me, faster.

She unties the knot of her dress and pulls down the thin straps from both sides, unveiling her floral, lacey bra.

She drags my hands all the way up to her breasts and makes me squeeze it.

Her eyes roll back into her head as her thrusts substantially lose it's strength and I pluck on her nipples, hardening it through the thin barrier.

Cecilia comes almost instantly over my cock, coating my length with her white, creamy substance and collapses limply on my chest.

"Want me to take over hun.?"

She only nods through her hooded eyes and roll her over.

I pull out my sex from her pussy momentarily, only to shove it harder into her tiny hole and begin slamming into her, afresh.

"George.. I-.. ahh.. ahhh.. oh God! Oh God! Ohhhh..."

I tear my gaze from her appealing, contorted face to the section our genitals were french kissing each other; my glossy cock, entering and re-entering in and out of her drooling pussy, her clit all stiff and swollen from arousal and more of her vaginal fluids oozing out of her core.

I could literally fuck her the entire day.

My cock begins to tighten more and more as Cecilia's high pitched moans along with the erotic, insatitable erotic noises of our privacies, edges me closer to my rattling climax.

"Shit..."

I squeeze my eyes shut, stuffing in my strong erection deeper into her cunt and gyrate her hips in circles.

"George... you-"

Blood rushes down to my core, my entire body jolting with warmth and pleasure and I manage to pull out from her swallowing walls just before I squirt my cum on her face.

Cecilia gasps in surprise, her high wearing down from her and dragging her hips away from me, wipes the semen off her face and licks her fingers clean.

"I think.. we should be going..."

She pants, laying on the grass.

"But I don't want to.."

I confess.

"Me too", she says softly, after a pause.

~~~~~~

*a/n

For the first time, I have no note.

Peace and love!!
💓💗❤💖💘💞💞