Part 15

* No George and before you read this chapter, I just want you to know, I in no way intend to hurt anyone by writing this one. I thought a lot before posting this and I am still quite unsure of what you guys would think of it, or make out of it, but I just wanted you to know, that it will get better. Trust me! Hope none of you come at me for this!
**major plot twist!*

~~~~~~

I come home after a long, tiring day of work.

My manager wasn't impressed having me gone for more extra days than I had taken leave for.
So technically, part of my paycheck will be going to his pocket, again!

I throw the keys in the china and take off my jacket.

I didn't want nothing more then a nice, hot, bubble bath and a long, goodnight sleep.

As I open my boots and walk towards the kitchen, I see Daniel sitting on the couch, watching tv.

"Hi Dani, I-"

However, I stop on my track when my eyes fall over to the tv screen and then back to Daniel.

He had his cock out and his fingers tightly wrapped around his girth, as he slowly pumped himself, watching two naked men make out on the screen.

I gulp hard, not really sure what to make out of it.

Dani then begins to groan softly, as he swipes off the pre cum leaking from his tip, without peeling his eye once from the screen.

I take my step back to flee as soon as possible but it was too late. Dani saw my reflection on the tv screen.

"Cecilia? Are you-?"

He abruptly turns off the tv and turns around, tugging his member inside his boxers.

"Wow.. I didn't know.. you were here.. i- I was just watching this.. um..."

He stammered, unable to hide his embarrassment.

"You were watching.. porn."

"Gay porn.."

I say, almost in a matter of factly way.

"Yeah well.. y'know... i- I.."

He simply stood there, trembling, flush crept on his face and sweating profusely.

"And not only watching you were-.. Daniel.. are you trying to hide something from me?"

I finally ask, raising my brows at him.

"Hiding? Hiding what? I.. I-"

"Something that I should be knowing?"

Daniel began to fidget.

He started to become nervous and I could see it.

"Daniel.. are... are you gay?"

He gave me an apologetic glare and it was then that I knew.

"Yes.. but Cecilia.. look. I can explain.. I-"

I didn't let him finish and stormed out of the house, grabbing my jacket, without any word.

I wasn't mad to say the least.
I wasn't angry either.

But I was hurt on how people who I care about, always tend to hide things from me.

They always lied to me and hurt me, knowingly.. intentionally.

For them, I was this brainless person who deserved to know absolutely nothing.

I was sick of people lying to me over and over again.
I was sick of my life and the people in it.

I entered the first bar I saw down the road and ordered myself the strongest drink and immediately chugged it down.

It was disgustingly bitter and overpowering.

But I didn't care.

I ordered for more and after around 3-4 rounds, I started to get a little heavy headed.

I looked around and saw few men eyeing me up and down.

I turned away from them and finished my drink.

To be fair, I felt horrible now.

As the alcohol started to kick in, I realized how wrong it was of me, having walked out on Daniel like that.

It isn't Daniel's fault that he is gay. And I am sure he didn't purposely hide it from me.

It was actually my fault.

I should have known, or at least tried to understand him.

But no!

I did the only thing which I shouldn't have done.

I left him when he probably needed me the most.

Good job Cecilia!

I asked for another round of shot to the bartender.

This was my fifth or maybe my sixth drink of the night, I am not very sure. I lost count.

I usually don't drink as much, so this itself was enough to make my vision hazy and things spin around me.

Just as I was about to ask for another refill, an all too familiar voice called out for me.

Thanks to all the drink I consumed that night, I couldn't see who it was, until the person came and stood right before me.

My eyes widened once I realized who it was.

~~~~~~

*a/n

Um about this, I think I made it somehow obvious from the very first if you hadn't caught on!
Idk how y'all are gonna take it, but this was how it was intended from the very first! 🏳️‍🌈
Also just to make my point clear, Cecilia is just a little hurt and overwhelmed by the things going around her.. I mean who wouldn't tbh!
I fear this is going to generate some spark but believe you me, it gets better! 🙂🙂🙂
Just stick for a while. It gets better. It gets better!

Peace and love!
💘💖💝💞💓💗💕