Part 23 - Revisit

*no ratings but mention of masturbation*

~~~~~~

I could see how nervous Daniel was.

We were going back to George's house, where the story actually began.

Everything felt so awkward.

I remembered this road and the taxi ride we took from the station and all of it reminded me of my unseen future, of the incidents that would be plaguing me for the rest of the coming days.

I wasn't prepared to face George and I believe he wasn't as well.

"Are you okay?"

Daniel asks me as he rings the doorbell.

I must have turned white or something for him to ask me that.

"Yes.. just-"

The door flings open and I see George.

His eyes meet mine for one split second before he turns his attention to Daniel who has already reached in for a hug.

"How are you dad, good?"

"Yes Dani, very much. Come in!"

He wraps his arms over Daniel's shoulder and leads him in.

He didn't even address me.

Just like the previous time, we sat across the tea table.

This has all happened before and it sickened me further knowing what happened next.

George never made any eye contact with me after that brief moment.

It was as if, I wasn't even there along with them in the room and was part of of the luggages we brought along with ourselves.

He looked so casual and normal, as if nothing actually happened between us.

How dare he?
How dare he looked that happy and that wholesome when I was dying from the inside?

This was all my fault really.

I am the reason why I was here, in this position.

I feel myself get zoned out at the lucid memories this place brought back and my eyes drift it's way to the garden, blooming outside.

Everything looked so lush and greeny.

I bet it still smelled the same.
Earthy, musky, fresh.

The lawn looked freshly mowed and the kempt grass blades sparkled with rims of tiny droplets of water, under the dewy sun glow.

".. well so dad.. I actually have to tell you something."

Daniel begins, pulling me out of my trance.

I look up at George and his face twisted in agony.
I had seen this face before. I had known it.

"Actually dad... you see.."

As Daniel struggled to speak, I place my hand on top of his clammy ones and give him a reassuring smile.

George shifted on his seat and his knuckles turn white due to grasping the arm of the chair too firm.

"Dad I am gay."

"What?"

George cries in complete shock and exhaling sharply, Daniel begins his story.

I wasn't paying attention since I had already known that.

My attention was on the bunch of white peonies fluttering on the tiny branches.

A smile crept on my face as I thought of the event related to that little bud and unable to hold in myself, I get up from the chair and step outside.

The two men were way too indulged in their conversation to notice me leave, but I could clearly sense a person's gaze daggering shots towards me and I knew, it wasn't Daniel's.

The grass was wet as I remembered it and taking off my shoes, I start walking barefoot.

The sweet scent of the wildflowers invade my nostrils almost instantly and I felt a rush of joy course through my body.

I hadn't felt this alive in a very long time and this right here, made me happy.

I was happy.

I turn around and see Daniel walk towards me, a bright, wide smile plastered on his face.

"I bet it went fine."

He loops his arms around my middle and hugs me, but doesn't say a thing except,

"I love you Cecilia. I love you so much."

I happily hug him back, happiness overloading my heart.

I was extremely happy for Daniel and his boyfriend Laurie and excited for them to start a new life.. together

It was a long time coming but he finally had it.

George's POV:-

She looked so beautiful, smiling like that.

She was happy and contended and it ached my heart realizing, I wasn't part of her happiness.

How dare she?
How dare she look that beautiful and that joyful when I was clearly dying from the inside?

She looked so soft and casual, acting as if nothing actually happened between us.

Could she be really that shallow?

I couldn't help but notice how pretty she has grown in this past couple of weeks.

The dress she wore fit her body like a glove and I could clearly see the outline of her bra, holding her breasts in position, almost threatening to burst open.

Why does she make me envy her but also love her at the same time?

Does she not care about me even for once?

I could feel the whirlpool of desire, stirring in my loins so much so, I realized I had developed a hard on.

Does she not realize what effect she has on me?

I notice her gestures and movement of her hips, which rid the hem of her dress upward, each time she swayed her smoldering curves gracefully.

I stalk her, showing her favorite flowers and plants to Daniel, like a prey from the kitchen as I sit on the kitchen stool and slowly caress my full length...

~~~~~~

*a/n

Yes, I just did that!

Peace and love!!
💓💕💖💝💗💘💞