Part 14

*telephone sex? Is that what it's called!!??*
**anywho this is by far the shortest smut I have ever written lol. It ain't even hot to start off with!okay I talk too much! Bye-*

~~~~~~

"Hello?"

I ask.

"Hel- Cecilia?"

"Yes?"

"It's me, George.."

My cheeks instantly felt as if they were on fire.

"Oh hi George.. Daniel actually isn't home, he went to the grocery shop-"

"Oh! Well it's alright. I can talk to you.."

I gulp hard.

"Um.. okay.."

"So how was the train ride? Good?"

"A little long and a bit tiring, but yes.. overall it was fine.. I mean it would have been more fun and much shorter, if Dani wouldn't have-"

All of a sudden, I could hear some low growls and George's breath grow heavy.

"George.. are you okay?"

".. ugh.. Cecilia... I miss you so much... ughh..."

Oh god! He was.. masturbating!

"Talk to me Cecilia.. I want to hear you."

He groans into the telephone.

I chew my lower lip as the insides of my thighs gets immediately soaked at the low, gravel voice of George pleasuring himself to the thought of me.

"Does.. um.. daddy feel good? Does he miss me now..?"

I whisper into the chord, a flush creeping on my face as I slowly slither my hand down my thighs and begin caressing my stiff arousal.

"Does daddy miss my tight cunt as well as miss, fucking me hard...?"

George's breath grow uneven and he sobs in a silent 'yes' in between.

"I miss my daddy too..."

I moan, sliding my hand inside my shorts and rubbing the little bump along my womanhood, eyes squeezed shut.

"I miss the way he is rough and always takes control... I miss the way I feel when he is inside of me.. I-"

"Goddamn it... uhhh... keep talking Cecilia.. yes.. yes.."

He grunts hard, the sound of him stroking his hard member clearly audible to me.

"I miss how he is always dominating and.. hits that one sweet spot inside me just right..."

I cry as I push in a finger inside my folds and start thrusting into me, faster.

"I miss.. how he tugs at my hair and wraps his hand around my throat just as I am about to come..."

My voice gets choked up at the end as I edge my orgasm closer with every hard thrust.

"FUCK I am close!"

George yells from the other line, before erupting himself violently over his hand, the sound of his solid orgasm leading me to my own peak.

Nothing else was heard from the other line other than his low mumbles and heavy panting as he tried hard to catch his breath.

"Cecilia..?"

He finally spoke after a prolonged pause.

"Yes?"

"I think... I should go now.."

~~~~~~

*a/n

I don't think y'all are ready for the rollercoaster ride, the next chapter is going to be.
I am kind of scared.

😶😶😶

Peace and love!!
💓💗💕💘💖💞💝