Part 7 - Injury

*fluff????idk! I can't clearly write cute moments but I tried okay! Jeez!!!!!*

~~~~~~

"HOLY SHITE!"

We instantly pulled back from each other and ran upstairs.

"Daniel?"

We go to his room, only to find him groaning in pain, as he slipped in the bathroom.

George instantly picked him up from the floor as I helped him hold Daniel straight up and laid him down on the bed.

"I just finished my shower and was about to come out when out of nowhere, a bug flew into my eye and I lost my balance.."

Dani groaned.

"Shhh.. enough now."

I shushed him and started inspecting his ankle, which was swelling and turning purplish.

I softly grazed my fingers over his joint, making sure I don't apply way too much pressure but even the tiniest of pressure made Daniel cry out in pain and I pulled my hand back.

"I think ye need a doctor.. "

George said.

"Dad.. no.. I am fine.. and besides we need to go to the lake.."

"Shut up Dani! Nobody is going anywhere without you!"

I cried at him.

"But Cecilia, I am fine.. look?"

Dani tried to stretch his legs out wide but ended up hurting himself even more.

"Oww!"

"Yes ye definitely need a doctor!"

The doctor came after a while and gave him certain pills to reduce the pain.

"He needs complete bed rest for more than a week. Also he will have to sleep alone in his bed. We don't want any more external pressure on his ankle or his feet."

The doctor said.

Well this would be fun.

One more week in this wilderness and one more week with George.

Lord please have mercy on me.

"Cecilia..."

George peered at me through the door, as I was sitting beside a passed out Daniel.

He gestured me to come out of the room.

What did he want from me now?

"Hey.."

"Come let's go for a walk.."

What?

"What?"

I chuckled softly.

"Ye have been looking after Daniel for an entire day now and ye need a break.. a slow, long walk will do ye some good.."

"But Dani-"

"Ye really thought I was that fool, eh?"

He pointed at a middle aged lady, sitting on the couch.

"Mari has been the caretaker of the house when I was away. She will look after Daniel..."

I wasn't really sure about leaving Daniel but as I met George's lustful eyes, I couldn't say no.