Part 11

*kind of short and rushed!

~~~~~~

Cecilia's POV:-

I had now officially invited problems in my already problematic life by fucking George for like the third time.

I have no idea how George sees me or feels about me and I also know that it might be too early to come to a conclusion, but I may sort of, kind of, have a crush on him?

Well I know it's wrong. I have known him for less than a week and I was already catching feelings for him?

I wanted to talk to him about this, about whatever we were having between us but I was scared that he may not like me questioning him.
He does intimidate me sometimes.
However, in all the good ways.

George's POV:-

"Mari, have ye seen Cecilia?"

"I did see her in the garden this morning but after that..."

Mari let the sentence trail off and I nod my head.

I hadn't seen Cecilia since this morning and I needed to talk to her.

I ran upstairs to Daniel's room, hoping that she would be there with him, but only found him reading a newspaper.

I was about to turn around when Daniel saw me.

"Dad!"

I turned back and gave him a smile.

"Hi Dani!"

"Where are you going? Come, sit"

Daniel shifted on the bed to make room for me to sit.

"How's yer leg now? Better or should we get ya a wooden one?"

I asked.

Daniel snorted.

"I am fine dad. I don't why you and Cecilia have to joke about my leg all the time? She was asking me the exact same thing this morning too Y'know..?"

Cecilia.

Hearing her name itself made my insides tickle and blood rush down to my core.

I hadn't felt like this, ever since Alexandra, Daniel's mother, about whom I hadn't thought about in a really long time.

Alexandra was the first an probably the only woman I had ever fallen in love with and after she left us all, I could never think of moving on and falling for someone again, until Cecilia walked into my life.

I know I have known her for like less than a week or something, but.. it's hard to word how exactly she makes me feel.

She was the kind of person I could talk to or even listen to for hours without getting bored.

And at the same time, made me want to devour her completely.

She could only breathe and I would be hard enough to fuck her.

I was feeling for Cecilia exactly what I felt for Alexandra.

Could it be possible that I was actually catching feelings for Cecilia, my own son's girlfriend?

I talked to Daniel for a while until I felt a little heavy headed and retorted to my room.

I simply couldn't stop thinking about Cecilia.

The truth is ever since I got a touch of her, I seemingly started to crave more of it.

I wanted to keep on feeling her, kissing her, marking her, making her mine and only mine.

But this was all wrong and also impossible since she was seeing my son.

However, I also think that she feels the same about me as well, but is too shy or maybe too nervous to come tell me about it.

I feel like I intimidate her sometimes.

I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes for a while in an attempt to get some sleep.

However, my mind was racing with the thoughts of Cecilia over and over again.

It was like her image was glued to my eyelids or something.

I could hear her sweet, monotonous voice whispering some things so sinful and unholy into my ear, a pleasured shiver escaped from my lips.

I could see her round, apple like face glowing and her marvelous, chocolate brown eyes sparkling, under the dew sunlight, as I run my fingers through her long, silky, titan highlighted hair.

I could feel the taste of her puckered lips, the warmth of her glistening cunt as I bury myself deep inside of her.

And suddenly I was hard again.

God, I wish she was here just to see what sort of effect she had on me even when she was nowhere around.

I cup my bulge and squeeze it tight.

I wasn't much pleased with that.

The only way to relief it was with more friction, with something more wet, warm and.. heavenly.

I got up from my bed with a growl and grabbed my keys.

As I ran downstairs, I saw the front door open and out of nowhere, there she was.

She saw me coming down and gave me a little smirk which amplified my growing thirst for her.

"Hi George.. you going somewhere?"

Yes and I am taking you along with me.

I marched towards her and before she could process much, I kissed her feverishly on her lips, not caring that Mari was watering the plants outside.

Fuck it, she tasted like raspberry. So sweet.

"Geo wha-"

"Come with me.."

~~~~~~

*a/n

Oh well... the same ass plot!

Peace and love!!
💞💗❤💖💖💕💓