Part 9 - Knock

*smut! Masturbation!!!*

~~~~~~

A few days later-

Cecilia's POV:-

Daniel has started showing lots of improvement. At least he could walk his way up and down the stairs, though Mari and I encouraged him not to do so.

I also don't see George enough these days especially after our encounter beside that lake three days ago.

After I made it clear to him, that I didn't want to pursue whatever it was that we were doing, any longer, he seems to have been avoiding me.

I see him walk around the house but as soon as I go to talk to him, he turns on his heal and walks away from me.

To be fair, I wanted to continue this brief affair with him. Or at least, wanted him to talk to me.

The ignorance as well as my unbearable attraction towards him was killing me.

I know this is wrong.

I am seeing his son for crying out loud.

But at the same time, there's no doubt that I don't have any feelings for Daniel, except maybe for some pity and respect.

It was selfish of me in the first place, to use Daniel simply to get over Paul and here I was, using him again, to be closer to his father.

I have begun to loath myself now.

I get up from my bed, feeling a certain ache in between my legs.

It was somewhere around midnight and everyone else in the house were sleeping contentedly or so I thought.

I had forgotten to pack my lube during this trip since of course, it was only suppose to be a one day visit.

I walk out of my room and go check up on Daniel, making sure he was okay.

He was deeply curled like a burrito under his blanket and was sleeping peacefully.

Both father and son were so different from each other.

While George was head strong, dominant, great in bed, Daniel was the completely opposite of that.

He was too naive, shy and not going to lie, a little too weak for me.

I couldn't see much of resemblance between them except for their husky, baritone voices.

I close his door and tiptoe my way to George's room.

This was where I was beginning to contemplate all my life decisions.

Should I knock or not?

I could see the light coming out from his room through the little space under the door.

He was definitely awake.

If I knocked the door and if he opens it, he was definitely going to taunt me.

I mean, obviously, I was the one who put a big full stop to our sizzling chemistry and now I am the one, coming to his room late at night, wanting to be fucked by him.

Jesus.

Should I knock or not?

~~~~~~

George's POV:-

Three days.
Three fucking days since I touched Cecilia.

Three days.. it felt like three fucking years.

She never left Daniel's sight and would always sit beside him, mending to his so called injury.

Does she even realize the kind of effect she has on me?

Ever since she has been here, I couldn't get my hands off her. She was just so... bold, elegant, attractive.

I have met and been with so many women but nobody came close to what Cecilia was.

She was vile, a little innocent coupled with a hint of dominance.

It's her vulnerability which makes her so hard to get and thus appeals to me much more.

Her features, striking.

Her style, breathtaking.

Her mouth, freaking delicious.

I would never understand how did ever Daniel manage to pick her up.

I wanted her. Only her and nobody else.

Oh just the thought of her made blood rush down to the region where I ached for her the most.

Yet....
She decides to choose my son over me.
Over me.

I get out of my bed and toss the blanket off my body.

I could feel the throb of my cock from inside my trouser.

"Fuck it Cecilia... why.. why...?"

I cup my bulge and gently squeeze it.

The action itself enough to harden my member to it's full arousal.

I slide my hand inside my trouser and grab hold of my strong erection.

I slowly move it up and down, imagining to shove it inside Cecilia's warm, silky walls and thrusting into her hard, deep and slow.

I could picture her perfectly, moaning and squirming, legs spread wide, arms sprawled around as I shower her flower with affection.

I stroke my member faster, pluming my fingers over my entire length.

My hand was now all greasy and slimy from the pre cum dripping out of my tip but I didn't care and continue to pump myself faster, breath heavily laboured and heart racing faster than ever.

Fuck me George.. yes.. right there.. yes.. oh yes!... ahhh.. I am coming George.. oh yes I am coming.. I am-

*knock knock*

I spill my seed into my hand just as I turn my head at the door.

I quickly grab the fallen blanket from the floor and wipe my hand in it.

I was flushed and sweaty from that solid orgasm besides who could it be so late at night.

I pull up my trouser and twist open the door, only to find two sparkling set of eyes looking up at me, lustfully.

"Cecilia..?"

"Can I come in?"

"Sure..."

I say, stepping on the side.

She enters my room and I close the door behind me.

~~~~~~

*a/n

I wonder what George and John must be thinking, looking down at us, writing porn about them?

Peace and love!!
💕💓💞💘💖❤💗💕