When we got outside, there was already an uber waiting for us. The driver helped us load our luggage in the trunk.

"Quanto extra per il bagaglio? (How much extra for the luggage?)" Mom asked the driver. She gave him the amount he asked for and we got inside. The drive to the airport was smooth, so we got there after an hour.

It's currently 7:30 in the morning and Mom is settling everything we need with the lady in front of us before we go through the gate.

A guy beside me keeps stealing glances at me, so I turned to the side and met his eyes. He quickly averted my gaze and blushed lightly, when I caught him staring. I chuckled at his cuteness and decided to tease him a little before leaving. So, I winked at him and he turned 2 shades red before I walked past him.

---

We were now seated inside the plane and the flight attendant instructed us to put our seatbelts on. A couple more announcements from the staff and then we took off.

I plugged in my airpods and listened to Chasing Cars by sleeping at last.

While listening to the song, I fell asleep.

Mom woke me up in time for dinner. It's currently 8 in the evening and we still have a couple more hours before landing, because the plane took a detour due to the weather.

I pulled out my phone from my right pocket and sent a message to my friends, that we took a detour and we'll probably arrive in Denver at 6 in the morning.

I watched as clouds passed by, revealing the bright stars in the night sky. The beauty of the Moonlight captured my eyes, lighting the darkness of the night. It enveloped me in a peaceful slumber.

"Lyle, Honey we're here." Mom gently tapped my face. I yawned and stretched my arms, feeling good, brought by my long and peaceful rest.

We took our luggage down from the cargo hold and made our way out. As we stepped outside, a smile made its way to my lips. The familiar air and sky of Denver, that I truly missed.

When we got to the arrival lounge, I quickly scanned for our surroundings, looking for my family. I quickly spotted them because of their towering heights of 6 foot and up.

Derek, my Dad, was the first one to spot us and ran over. I also ran to him and jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and putting my arms around his neck, pulling him in a tight embrace.

"I missed you too." He laughed and put me down. I slapped his chest and went over to my brothers, pulling each of them down for a tight embrace. Then, they went to Mom pulling her for a hug.

"Heeeyyy!! Look at you! You're all grown up now." Dustin said and I gave him a "really?" look. They love mocking my 5'4 height, because all of them are 6' and higher.

"You really did grow though! Like.... A centimeter taller." Jake laughed and ruffled my hair. He looked behind me and nod his head. Next thing I knew, I was carried princess style and was thrown high up in the air. I shrieked before falling down in the arms of my older brother, Xavier. The prankster of the family.

"You're not eating enough. Look! You're so light. That's why you're not growing!" Xavier joked and everyone laughed harder. I bit his arm and he yelped in pain making him put me down.

"Yeah guys, what a warm welcome! I feel reaallyyy reaaallyyy loved." I rolled my eyes and folded my arms across my chest, giving them a scolding glare. Mom and Dad just laughed at the sight of their children.

"We're glad you know." Jake put his hand over his chest and looked at me. I chased him around the airport and stopped to catch my breath. Putting my hands on my knees, I glared at him.

I suddenly felt a hand groping my butt. I immediately jumped away and looked at the man who groped it. He wiggled his eyebrows and gave me a dirty look.

"Sup' fag? Need a ride?" He licked his lips. Before I could do or say anything, a fist collided with his jaw, sending him flying. My eyes widened and I turned to look at Dustin, Jake and Xavier surrounding the man with clenched fists.

"What the fuck did you say to our brother?!" They growled altogether, making the man shiver and scoot away from them. Before they could do anything further, I stepped in front of them and gave them one big hug. My small arms couldn't cover all three of them but I hoped it was enough to calm them down.

"I'm okay guys, I'm okay, really! Can we please just go and enjoy the rest of the day? I'm really hungry" I gave them my cutest puppy dog eyes and stuck my bottom lip out. Their eyes began to soften and their fists unclenched. I breathed out a sigh of relief and smiled at them.

"You should be thankful that those puppy dog eyes of yours are cute or else we would've killed that man." Dustin pointed at the man who groped me. I walked over to him and crouched down.

"You see, my older brothers are really protective of me. That's because of assholes like you." I got up and kicked him in the balls. He groaned and my brothers hissed in pain for him.

"That one's for me." I got up and dusted my hands for a job well done. All my older brothers looked at me weirdly when I walked over to them.

"What?" I questioned them. They all looked at each other before cheering loudly and patted me on the back.

"That was Badass!! You baby brother are awesome!" Xavier ruffled my hair. I looked up at him and smiled innocently.

"The same is gonna happen to you if you keep on making fun of me." I told him nonchalantly. He raised his hands up in surrender.

"Oh! And no one, I mean NO ONE speaks of what happened here to Mom and Dad ok? They'll just get worried." I added. They all nodded in agreement and went to find our parents.

We found them cuddling in one of the chairs, waiting for us. They must really miss each other a lot.

"So, Did you guys have fun?" Mom asked us. I looked at my older brothers and gave them a death glare.

"We had so much fun Mom! So so much fun. I'm hungry, anyone?" I asked them, to change the topic and my older brothers just snickered.

"Oh Good! Alpha Blake and Luna Rose called us when you guys were out, and invited us for lunch." Mom informed us and collected our luggage.

"Let's go then. I can't wait to see them!" We exited the airport and loaded our luggage in the 3rd row seat of our White Lexus LX 2020.

Dad seated on the driver's seat and Mom on the passenger seat beside him. My Older Brothers occupied all 4 seats on the 2nd row with their humongous figures. Since our luggages are in placed in the 3rd row I asked,

"Now where will I sit?" I asked all 3 of them. They all looked at me and tilted their heads. They patted their laps and smiled knowingly. I giggled, because we always used to do this whenever Mom and I used to visit, and when there are no more space in the 3rd row of the car.

I squealed before jumping on their lap and laying down. We all laughed in the car and began to head back to our pack. The Moonlight pack.

I'm glad to be back.