Nk says" Be patient everyone. She'll be landing at 5.30pm in the evening. She'll reach here by dinner. So the questions are to be thrown at her"

Anjali asks " is she going to stay here ??"

Nk says "guess so.."

Nani says"..and you didn't even tell us anything before."

Payal says 'Nk ji tell us if we haven't heard your conversation then imagine what would have happened?"

Nk says" you guessed it right Payal Bhabhi. I would have given you all a big surprise."

Shyam asks " but where is your engagement ring. It must be in your hands. If you are a fiance of her then it is mandatory.."

He senses a death glare on him from his side eyes. Arnav was glaring at him. He remained silent.

Nk says "well I didn't wear it to avoid any speculation. If I wear it people will have doubts on me whether I am engaged or not."

Mama says " but you know what Nk Bitwa? You are a duffer.."

Nk scowls having his head down.

Mama continues " Arre It's not necessary that a person must be engaged if he wears a ring on his left ring finger. Who gave you these lectures?"

Nk pouts.

Arnav says "Enough everyone. I think Nk wouldn't budge till dinner. Let's see who it is .Hmmm... AR employeee..... 4 years.... "

Everybody clears.

Meanwhile near Gupta's house. The person (the one observing Shyam) interrogates a neighbor "Yes he was engaged to Khushi....... But Khushi didn't want that to happen... But they say.."

She stops herself.

The person speaks for the first time saying "Go on speak up.."

She continues "They say what happened to Shashi ji was solely because of him.. They say he had done it on purpose after knowing he was already married."

The person is appaled hearing this.

The person asks "But why didn't you all tell this to the police?"

She replies "Because.. Khushi and their family chose not to as they didn't want to spoil the name of the Raizadhas."

The person looks with empathy.

The person goes away thanking her.

Its evening and everybody is in the hall waiting impatiently. Nk enters and everyone makes themselves busy hiding their impatience.

Nk says " ya everyone I know that you all are eagerly waiting to see my Fiance but are a narcissist to accept their fault. She reached here. She'll be coming by 7.00 pm after the check up."

Anjali says " yes Nk we are all very eager to meet her. You say that you are already engaged gave us a big shock."

Shyam goes to Mamiji and asks her something. To which she snorts and goes away. Why was mamiji doing this to Shyam? He was surprised seeing her reaction.

Nk asks Naniji "Naniji.. are you unhappy or angry with me if so I will cancel this..."

Nani closes his mouth with her hand and shook with affinity "No beta not like that. I just am thinking how the girl will be. That's it."

Nk says "Trust me Naniji she is a very nice girl. You have already accepted her."

Nani asks "When did I beta?".