Chapter Thirty Five

A/N: Some sexual scenes ahead. 

Chapter Thirty Five

****************

Talon POV

I walk towards the pool where our friends and family were waiting for us. My hand playfully pinching her butt and thighs softly, making her squeal and giggle. This is how I love her. Smiling and happy, and I plan on keeping it this way until the day I die. I stop before we go outside and pull her down to my chest and look down at her. "Baby girl. You know I love you right? That I would give you the world if you asked for it." I tell her as she looks up at me. She nods slowly confused as to why I'm saying this. "I know daddy. Is something wrong?" She asks softly. I shake my head and press her against the wall, pressing myself between her legs. "Nothing is wrong beautiful. Just wanting to remind you. And I have a little something planned for us. But I just want to make sure I remind you so you never forget that I am yours and that I will do everything in the world to make you happy. Including stretching your amazing little pussy with my cock." I growl as I harden against her and grind it against her covered cunt. "Fuck baby. I'm addicted to you. Fuck everyone. They can wait for us." I groan and pull her bottoms to the side, my fingers rubbing her lower lips slowly. Hearing her soft moans as I feel her pussy get wet, makes my mouth water. "Daddy needs a taste." I growl and bring her into the living room, tossing her lightly onto one of the couches. I kneel in front of her, smirking as I pull the bottoms down her legs slowly, leaving it hanging off one ankle. My eyes never leaving hers. I lift her left leg and kiss from her ankle to her knee slowly before doing the same to her right leg. I then kiss my way up her inner thigh, spreading her legs to see her pretty pink little pussy, just dripping and begging for me to taste. "So beautiful." I whisper as I stare at her folds. I use my fingers to spread open her glistening folds, licking my lips as I see how wet she is. I can't help but immediately dive in, licking my way from the bottom to her pearl, sucking on it and spearing my tongue into her. Her hands grip my hair tightly as she moans and gasps loudly. "That's it baby. Moan for daddy. Let me hear all the pretty little noises from your mouth." I growl against her as I lick faster and suck on her clit harder. I slip a finger into her pussy, feeling her walls stretch around it as I angle it to rub against her gspot. I watch as her back arches, making her breasts push against her tiny bikini top, her hard nipples poking through. I use my free hand to free my cock and stroke it as I bring her closer and closer to the edge of cumming before I pull away making her whine and pout. "Daddyyyyy why you stop?!" She cries and whimpers. "Because daddy wants to feel you tiny pussy cum on his cock and not his fingers." I tell her and sit up a little while pushing my swim trunks down a little more. I rub the head against her folds, watching as they open and spread for me. "Daddy please please." she whines and I smirk. I reach up to pull the fabric of her top over to free her breasts. "Beg for me princess. Daddy wants to hear you beg for his cock." I tell her before leaning down to kiss around her nipples, avoiding them to tease her. "Please daddy. I need your cock. I need it in me so bad. Please please please." She begs and I smirk before thrusting into her quickly, bottoming out as soon as I slide into her. Her hands grip my arms as I hold her hips tightly. 

I thrust hard but slow into her, watching her bounce and grinning as I hear her moans of pleasure fill the room quickly. I slide my hand up her waist, to cup her breasts, tweaking and teasing her nipples as I speed up my thrusts. I grunt as I feel her tighten around me, my free hand slipping between us to rub her clit quickly. "That's it baby. Feel good? Do you need to cum? Do you want to cum on Daddy's cock princess?" I ask as I look down at her. She nods and moans as she looks up at me. "Cum princess." I growl and she cums. I bite my lip to hold in my own moan as I feel her wetness flow over me and onto my balls, her walls squeezing me like a vice. I look down at her, falling in love with her all over again as I look at her flushes face, dilated eyes, and hair spread out around her like a halo. I growl and slide my hands under her back, lifting he body up as I stand. I pin her against the wall and thrust into her harder. I lean forward and suck on her neck, leaving marks along her skin. Her moans and gasps fill my ears, making me harder and pushing me closer to the edge. She takes my hand and lifts it to her neck, making me pause and look at her. "Are you sure baby girl? I don't want to scare you or make you feel uncomfortable." I say and she bites her lip. "I'm sure daddy. Please." she whispers. I slightly tighten my hold on her neck as I thrust into her hard and fast. Her moans, if possible, got louder and hotter. "Fuck!" I roar as I cum in her cunt. Her walls milking my cock as she cums as well. I let go of her neck and lean my head on her shoulder as I pant. "Fuck baby..." I say lowly and kiss her deeply. I slowly pull out of her, smirking as I hear her whimper. I fix her top and grab her bottoms and slide them up her legs. "Mmmm its hot that I know you are about to be surrounded by our friends with my cum leaking from your beautiful used pussy baby girl." I growl and kiss her again. She giggles and shakes her head.