Authors note

First, wow. All the continuous love I get from this book makes me so happy. I see votes and comments and it being added to people's lists. And as a writer this makes me so happy. For everyone who has read this or even is reading this book, I love and appreciate all of you. You beautiful, fabulous people make me feel accomplished.

Second, as a writer this takes so much work and time to fit the exact image and story that comes into my head. Lot's of writing and erasing and caffeine come along with writing. writers block is also a huge pain, but it can be dealt with.

And last, more of a question to the readers and supporters. If I published this book, or any other book, would you buy it? I can self publish on Amazon for both a paperback and kindle version. I have been back and forth on if I should do it or not. I want honest feedback and to hear from my readers about it. Not like I would charge $20 for it, it could be $2-3 for it. But like I said, I am not sure if I should do it. Please let me know with a comment or even a vote. 

Again, as a writer any support I get from readers means the world to me. So, to each person who has taken time out of their day to read my book(s), I love you all and hope for nothing but your happiness in the future.

❤💕❤ Much love, Kitten