Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty

Normal POV

I smile as Jenny, Margo, Amelia and I sit on the massage chairs in the nail salon. Jenny was getting a french manicure and pedicure, Margo got blood red polish, Amelia got a pretty purple color and I chose bright pink with sparkles. The men were sitting in the front while we got our nails done. I giggle as the woman rubs my feet, making Margo look at me. "Ticklish mon petit?"(my little one) She asks and I nod while trying not to pull my foot away. "Oh! I need to get waxed while we are here, what about you both?" Margo asks as she looks at Amelia and I. "Just my eyebrows. But Lily has never been waxed before." Amelia says and smiles making me blush. "Then we need to get it done while we are here! Talon will merde lui-même with how soft you will be!"(shit himself) Margo laughs as I look confused by the french. Once my toes were finished, Margo and I go to the back with one of the women to the waxing station. Liam and Luca, follow but stand outside the door. I lay back and hold Margo's hand tightly as I get my legs, pits, eyebrows and crotch waxed. Once done I waddled off and whined, making Liam and Luca chuckle and I glared at them. 

We finish in the nail salon an hour later and decide to get something to eat. "What do you want to eat little one?" Liam asks as he helps me into the large blacked out SUV. "Wendy's please! I want nuggies." I giggle and he ruffles my hair before closing the door. "You heard her Luca. To Wendy's!" Liam says as he gets in the passenger seat. We go to Wendy's and get our food before driving back to the safe house. "When you finish eating, Talon said to have to bathe, relax and he will choose a dress for you later when we go to the auction." Liam says as we walk into the house to eat in the living room while watching tv. We watch The Umbrella Academy, Me in between Liam and Luca, while Amelia and Jack sit on the love seat. 

I go to my room and grab some comfy clothes to put on after my bath, and head to the bathroom. I run the bath, adding in bath salts and bubbles before getting in. I spend almost an hour in the hot water, relaxing and thinking. I get out, dry off and put lotion all over myself. I put on my comfy clothes, some shorts and a crop top, before I skip to the library to read until Talon comes to get me. Liam joins me and reads his own book while I curl up on the small couch. "Liam... Are you nervous?" I ask as I look at him. He puts his book down and rubs the back of his neck. "A little. I hope I can find a little who I can love and who will love me. Who will be your friend and you will get along with. I just want to be happy with someone." He says and looks down. I get up and sit on his lap while hugging him. "You will. You will find a cute little boy who will be my friend and be everything you need." I tell him and he nods with a smile. "Thank you little one. I hope you are right. And I will keep looking even if I don't find him tonight." He says and pinches my cheek. "Can you tell me about the auction? How does it work?" I ask and he leans back with me. "Well the auction is where anyone in the BDSM community can pay for a submissive. But all the subs who are in the auction make the decision to be put up for sale by themselves. No one is forced or coerced to be sold. They have different catagories. Littles, Slaves, Pets, Submissives, and everything in between. The doms can bid on someone they want, including multiple subs. Every dom gets a background check, and has to prove they are not abusive. Any submissive who is bought can return at anytime if they feel unsafe with the dom. It's actually a very secure and safe." He says as he plays with my hair. I nod and look up at him. "and its ok to go... with what you guys do?" I ask and he laughs. "Actually the people who run it are in the mafia as well. They make sure that the girls and boys who are auctioned off are safe no matter who they go to. They started this auction because of how many underground auctions happen that result in abuse or death of the submissives." he says and I sit silently. "who gets the money from them?" I ask as I play with my fingers. "a quarter goes to the men who run it, while the rest gets put into a secure account for the submissives. They can access it anytime they want to. But most end up not touching it because the doms take care of them in every way they need or want." He laughs and playfully tugs my hair making me whine. The door opens and we both look up to see Luca. He shakes his head and walks over to us. "Liam.. you better not make a move on the nugget. Talon might castrate you." He says as he sits in the chair I had been in before. "Hey! I'm not a nugget!" I say and pout while they laugh at me. "But you are so small so you're a nugget." Luca says matter of factly, making Liam snort and choke on his own spit. We throw insults and stupid pick up lines at each other for a little. "You aren't a snack but a whole ass meal... can I have a bite?" Liam says and pokes my side making me laugh loudly.

We freeze up as we hear a cough at the door. I look back and blush seeing Talon standing there, arms crossed and leaning against the doorway. "Sorry guys. She's my meal and snack. So you can't have her." he says and walks over before picking me up off Liams lap. "Awww don't take our nugget away. We were having fun!" Luca laughs as Liam nods and reaches for me. "Come back to us nugget!" He says and I giggle. "Nope." Talon says and carries me off over his shoulder. I giggle and wave goodbye to them, squealing as Talon slaps my ass lightly. "Come on princess. Time to get ready for tonight." he growls and kisses my bare thigh. He brings me to our room and gently tosses me on the bed. He walks to the closet and hums softly before coming back with a pretty pink lace sundress, pink and white striped panties, white tights and matching pink flats. "Put these on baby. I'll help you with the tights though so don't put them on while I shower quickly. I nod and he kisses my head before heading to the bathroom to shower. I change quickly and struggle to do the buttons on the back of the dress. I huff and keep trying before I feel hands pushing mine away. Talon does the buttons up and kisses my shoulder softly. "So beautiful." he mumbles and I smile. He kneels down and grabs the tights, slowly helping me get them on. "How are you so soft right now baby... its a fucking tease." he groans and I blush. "Margo and I got waxed earlier." I whispers while blushing. He looks up at me and raises an eye brow. "Oh? Where did you get waxed baby? Tell daddy. Or do I have to look for myself." He smirks and I whimper. "M-My legs and pits and eye brows... and... and my crotch daddy." I whisper and his eyes darken before he stands up. I could see his erection pressing against the towel. "Daddy plans on seeing that later baby girl. But for now. I will behave and try to keep my hands to myself." He smirks and heads to the closet to get dressed. He comes back out in a pair of black slacks, a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to show off his tattooed arms. "Lets go eat some dinner and then we will be leaving for the auction baby. Aunt J made some pizza for dinner. But baby you also need to eat some veggies too. Ok?" he says and leads me out the door to go have dinner with everyone else.

A/N: Sorry for being gone for so long... Honestly i have had some serious writers block. I have written and rewritten this chapter over 15 times. i am so so so sorry DX      i have another chapter in the works about the auction. i hope you all can forgive me and will keep reading my story! I also had some personal things happen in my life so  had to deal with that as well.