Chapter Thirty Three

Thirty Three

Lily POV

I open my eyes as I feel the sun on my skin. I smile as I think about last night, knowing that my best friends have found little's of their own. I look at the clock on the side table seeing the green numbers flash 9:30 am. I wiggle out from under Talon's arm and go to door. I skip down the hall to Liam's room and open the door to look in. I giggle quietly as I see Liam and Zach in bed together, cuddling. "LiLi! Zachy!" I yell as I jump onto the bed on top of them while giggling. Liam groans and pushes my face away while Zach squeaks and blushes. "Bug. Hush... It's too early... Go back to bed." Liam grumbles and puts his arm over his eyes as he lays on his back. "But LiLi.... I wanna play with Zach." I whine and pout. Liam pulls me down to lay on his other side and pulls Zach closer on the other side. "Where is your daddy Lily?" Zach ask quietly as we look at each other and rest on Liam's chest. "Still sleeping.. I wanted to come see my new friend so I came as soon as I woke up." I say and smile happily. He nods and blushes while playing with the neck of the shirt he wore. "Talon is gunna be mad you didn't stay with him little one. We won't save you from your punishment when he finds you." Liam says and I whimper with a small pout. Zach holds my hand as Liam pets my head. "No pouting. You know he won't be happy and you made a mistake. Isn't that right Talon?" He asks and I tense up before slowly turning to look behind me. Talon stood in the doorway with his arms crossed. He was in a pair of basketball shorts that sat low on his hips showing off his V marks. I swallow thickly and blush. "D-Daddy I-" I start and he shakes his head. "Don't even start little girl. You know what you did wrong this morning. Now you have 5 seconds to get your pretty little ass over here. 5.......4....." he says and starts to count down. I scramble out of the bed and run to him. I look up at him with puppy dog eyes and a pout. "That won't work on me today baby. You have time out for 10 minutes and have to write 10 lines after. To your room little girl. NOW." He growls making me whimper and shuffle to my room. He follows behind me silently. Once we get into my room he takes a seat on the chair and points to the corner. "On your knees in the corner." He says and I nod before kneeling in the corner. I pout as I stare at the wall and huff softly. I hear him get up after what feels like and eternity and he moves around grabbing things before sitting back down in the chair. "Time out is done. Go to the table and start your lines. I wrote what you have to copy at the top. Write it 10 times and then show me once you are done. Got it?" he says and I nod. "Yes daddy." I say and get up to walk tot he table. I see a piece of paper with the words 'I will always tell daddy where I am going and not just disappear.' Next to the paper was several colorful gel pens to choose from. I pick up a purple gel pen with sparkles in it. I start to copy what he wrote. Once done I get up and show him. He lifts me into his lap and takes the paper from me. "Good girl. Now what do you say?" he says and rubs my back. "I'm sorry I left the room without tell you daddy. I was just super excited to play with my new friend." I say quietly and look at my fingers. He lifts my face to look at him. "I know baby. But after what happened, daddy worries when he doesn't know where you are. Do you understand? I don't care if you want to play with your friend, but if you had woken me up and told me that, I would have let you go." He says and looks into my eyes. His green eyes staring into my blue ones. "I understand daddy. I'm sorry." I tell him and he smiles before kissing my forehead, nose, cheeks and lips softly. "Good girl. Now.. Daddy is hungry. And still has to see how smooth you are everywhere." He says and smirks as he looks at me and rubs up my leg, making me blush and bite my lip.

Liam's POV

I sigh as I look at the clock once Lily and Talon leave. I roll over and pull Zach to my chest and groan making him laugh. "What are you laughing at little boy?" I growl and roll over to pin him under me, rolling my hips to rubs my hard on against him with a smirk. Watching his cheeks flush and him bite his lip made my pride swell. "S-Sorry.. I just thought it was funny cause last night you said she would do exactly what she did." He says quietly and I smile. "Well she is important to me and I have learned her habits when she used to wake me up a lot months ago. The little brat even knows how to pick locks! She gets into my room like a ninja.. I swear she is one sometimes." I grumble and he laughs. I stare at him as he laughs and smile widely. He blushes and looks up at me with wide eyes. "You have no idea how fucking good you look right now.. I would love to take you and make you feel so good but I won't until you are ready and feel comfortable, but fuck you look so good." I growl and rest my head on his collarbone. His fingers brush through my hair making me rumble in content. "I don't mind." he says quietly and I lift my head to look at him. "Don't tempt me little one. You won't be able to walk after I'm done with you. But I would like to try something with you if you are willing and feel ok with it." I growl and kiss his neck softly. He softly moans and nods his head. "What is it daddy?" He asks and the simple word has me ready to burst. "A plug. Nothing big obviously since I don't want to hurt you. But you can look at what I have and choose one if you want." I tell him and caress his cheek with my thumb as I look at him. He nods eagerly and moves his face to kiss my palm before taking my thumb into his mouth and sucking on it softly as he looks at me. "Fuck baby. Don't tempt me with your pretty little mouth. I already have a hard time not wanting to shove my cock down your throat until you are drooling and dazed." I grunt and press my thumb down on his tongue. My other hand gripping his hip as I grind my cock against him more. He moans and his eyes droop as he looks at me half lidded. I pull my thumb out of his mouth and lean down to kiss him softly. "Come here little one. Let's find you a plug to wear so daddy can slide it into your perfect little ass." I tell him and move my hand to grip his ass, groaning as I feel the plush muscle under my fingers. He blushes and nods, before I get up and walk to the closet and turn on the light before grabbing a box on the top shelf.

My Mafia Daddyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें