Chapter Twenty

A/N: I am giving a warning at the start of the chapter for discussion of rape, self harm and violence. If this triggers you, please skip this chapter. I apologize if it does. 

Loretti above

Loretti above

Jackson Above

Jackson Above

Chapter Twenty

Normal POV

"Wake up." I hear before being shaken. I push the hands away as I sit up. I let out a hiss of pain as I sit up straight. The man stands in front of me, looking annoyed. He throws a dress at me and crosses his arms. "Take off the onesie and put that on." He says and leans against the wall watching me. "C-can you turn around or leave?" I ask nervously and he shakes his head. "No little bird. I have to keep my eye on you after that little stunt you puled yesterday." he says and I blush. I turn around and undo the onesie and slip it off slowly to not aggravate the pain in my lower back. I gasp as I feel his cool hands brush over the bruises and raw spots where he had whipped me. I whimper and hold onto the onesie tightly as tears spring to my eyes. "Look how beautiful you look all bruised and hurt... I would love to make you bleed more.... We might have some time now..." I can hear the smirk in his voice. I push away from him and back away, using the onesie to hide my body from him. He stalks towards me and grabs my arm to pull me towards him. His other hand grips my hair to tug it back harshly, making me cry out. He presses a hard kiss to my lips. I bite his lip and glare as him, spitting at him. "G-get away from me!" I grunt as I try to push away. His glare could freeze hell. "That's it! I'm tired of your disgusting disobedience!" he yells as he throws me down on my stomach onto the bed. He pulls my arms behind my back, pressing them on my sore spots. I hear the sound of a belt being undone and pants dropping. "No no no! Please! Dont do this! I'm sorry! Please don't do this!" I cry as I try to get free, but his hard grip doesn't ease up.

I sob as he spreads my legs and thrusts into me. He moans and grunts in my ear as he rips into my cunt. I scream from the pain and freeze up. "Little bird! Fuck! You are so fucking tight! You like this don't you slut? I bet Talon loves your sexy little body.... Fuck you were made to be fucked." he growls in my ear as I cry and whimper. His hips bruising my already black and blue skin. His free hand yanks my hair back, pulling my upper body to lift. His hard thrusts making my breasts bounce. He reaches around and roughly squeezes my left boob. I whimper feeling the bruise forming under his rough grip. He laughs as he sees the blood on his dick from him going in and ripping me. "Please stop... I-I'll be good I swear!" he just laughs and speeds up. "Oh im going to enjoy this little bird. I'm going to fill your tiny little pussy... maybe knock you up to show Talon that you will never be his again." he grunts and wraps his hand around my throat, squeezing as his other hand releases my wrists to grope my breasts. I sob harder and shake my head. He just laughs maniacally before letting out a grunt and releasing his cum into me. He pants in my ear before he bites my neck hard, breaking the skin. I lay on the bed and sob at the pain and betrayal. "Put on the dress now. We need to go." he says as he fixes his pants and then throws the dress at me. I stand up slowly and wince from the pain and blush feeling the cum leak down my thighs.