Chapter Fifteen

Violence ahead. Please be aware

Chapter Fifteen

Jackson POV

       I look at the photo of the girl, Lily, for the thousandth time that day. She was a pretty little thing and I couldn't get over how beautiful she was. I walk around my apartment to the spare room, where I had put her stuff that I had taken from her home. I pick up a pair of sexy panties I had taken from her bedroom hamper and sniffed them. A faint smell of her was there and I could feel myself harden. I sit on the bed and putt off my pants to reveal my hardened dick. I wrap her panties around my dick and start to jerk myself off using them. I imagined her riding me as I pull her hair and roughly thrust into her. I groan in pleasure as I get close to cumming. I picture choking her as I was in her, and my cum exploded into the panties. I lay back and panted as I came down from my orgasm. I throw the panties onto the floor and get up to shower. I got dressed and went to grab a water bottle before grabbing the tools I need and walking out to my car. 'I'm coming Angel.. Talon won't be able to keep you away from me.' I grin and start to laugh manically as I head out to finally get the girl. I pull up the tracker app I have and look for where she is, planning my next move.

Normal POV

        I wake up and stretch before getting up and going to the bathroom. I felt sick to my stomach and let out a small whimper when I realized I knew why I felt crummy. I quickly grab my phone and text Amelia to come to my room and to bring me tampons. I wait in the bathroom until she knocks, and let her in. "Shark week? That means I'll start tomorrow." she hands me the box and I quickly clean myself up as Amelia runs a bath for me. Once I finish, she leads me to the bath tub and helps me sit in the hot water to soothe my cramps. "Knock knock.." I whimper as I hear Jack at the door. Amelia lets him in and he kisses my forehead and pulls out some chocolate bars. I smile as Amelia washes my hair and helps me feel clean. Jack grabs a towel for me as I finish in the bath. He helps dry me off as Amelia goes to grab me some clean and comfy clothes. I walk back into my room and Amelia helps me get dressed in clean panties and some black sweatpants and a sports bra and a baggy shirt. Jack picks me up and places me in my bed while Amelia plugged in a heating pad and turned it on for me to place on my belly. I start to tear up as I felt a strong wave of cramps rush through me. "Jack can you go get her some juice and some pills? Also tell my mom to make her chili some time today?" Amelia asks as she crawls into the bed with me, holding me as I cried. He nods and walks out of the room to get what I need. 

        "Do you want me to get Talon?" she asks quietly as I sniffle and whimper. "N-no... I don't want him to see me like this." I whisper and she nods. "He knows what a period is hun. He will want to help. But I won't force you to see him, but he will come to find you eventually." I knew she was right, but I still didn't want him to see me like this. Jack comes back with some apple juice and some midol for me. He hands it to me and I take the pills. "Thank you." I whisper and he smiles. "Mama J said she will have the chili ready for lunch. "Do you want to watch anything Lily bug?" Jack asks as he grabs a small remote I hadn't noticed before. "Can we watch Tomorrow when the war began?" I ask and he nods before pressing a button on the remote, and a projector comes down from the ceiling. I gasp as I see it and both Amelia and Jack laugh at my reaction. Jack starts up Netflix and pulls up the movie. 

         We all cuddle in my bed as we watch the movie. I feel a little better by the time the movie finishes and there was a knock at the door. "Baby girl? What are you up to?" Talon walks in and I try to hide under the covers while between Amelia and Jack. "Lily, you gotta talk to him." Amelia whispers to me as Jack gets up to let Talon sit next to me. "Baby whats wrong?" He asks and motions for Amelia and Jack to leave. I pout and glare at them as they leave. Talon sits next to me and pulls me to him but stops when he feels the heating pad on my stomach. I blush and whimper while looking down at my hands and he gives me a sweet smile. "Baby, it's ok. I know you were bound to get your time of the month soon. Do you need anything?" he says as he pulls me to sit on his lap. I start to cry again and he holds me while rubbing my back. His large warm hands, massage my lower back and head as I straddle his lap. I lean my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. "Why did you want to avoid me princess?" he says quietly as I sniffle. "Cause I'm gross right now. And I hate feeling like this and I cry lots and I feel ew." I whisper and he just coos at me. His hands relaxing me as I felt sleepy and calm. "Baby. I want to see all sides of you, and you are not gross or ew. You are a woman and its a natural to have your period. I want you to help you and make you feel better. I will always help you and do my best to make you happy. So baby, I want you to come to me." I nod and he turns me around to my back to his chest and starts to rub my lower belly, as he starts a Scooby Doo movie for us to watch. We watch the movie and cuddle, the entire time he rubbed my stomach and held me close.